Thank you so much, Scotcat.

Ro

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Beetle Temple: Pipe Room Puzzle

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 16, 08 7:42 AM
Merediffy, go to the map where the water fall out of the rocks onto the lava. There are two blue cursor areas in this map. The pump handle and pulley need to be used in this map. good luck.

[Post New]by lizkate on Jul 23, 08 4:47 AM
where do I get the pump handle? got the pulley placed on the rope...
thanks!
Kate

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 23, 08 4:50 PM
lizkate, welcome to the forum. you need to solve the pipe puzzle before you get the pump handle. good luck.

[Post New]by Larkspur1949 on Jul 25, 08 5:04 AM
I am in pipe room, pipes done, still have my 2 inventory items but can't get a blue curser anywhere on the screen.
don't see a rope or a valve on left side. What am I doing wrong? HELP!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 25, 08 5:18 AM
larkspur, welcome to the forum. You need to go to another map. You should have the pump handle and a pulley in inventory. Go to the map where the water comes out of the rock and the lava is flowing. There are 2 blue cursor areas in that map. Good Luck

[Post New]by Larkspur1949 on Jul 25, 08 9:00 AM
Cesse, thank you for your help (I feel pretty dumb right now!!) and for welcoming me to the forum. Very much appreciated.

[Post New]by RAnnLen on Jul 27, 08 10:24 AM
I have the steam going, the rope on the pulley, but the game won't let me pickup the pump handle and put in inventory. Ehat's wrong?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 27, 08 11:25 AM
rannlen, welcome to the pond. if the handle is "floating" ... it is not supposed to do that. I don't think anyone that had this issue was able to grab it. First suggestion is to click menu and replay the level. Most reported that worked. If not, delete and reinstall. BFG assures us that progress will not be lost except for the incomplete segment. If that does not work, then you'll need to contact support. good luck.

sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by sunmoog on Sep 22, 08 5:54 PM
RoHal4,you first have to find the room with the stream of lava at the bottom and to the left a big statue of a face then you should find a water pump a little right of the statue. Put the pump handle on it then look to the right there is a rope above your head put the pulley there hope this helps!

[Post New]by Mudflap1967 on Sep 30, 08 8:20 PM
need help solving pipes cannot get them to connect. Have tried using the extra pipes no luck

jackie

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 10, 08 3:32 PM
mudflap, the only extra pipes are corners. The marks on the pipes on the board allow you to change the position of the pipes. You do not need to use all of the pipes on the board. You just need to connect the pipe below the wheel to the end. You can always turn the wheel to see where you need to add pipes.
...You might want to start from both the beginning and the end ... and work towards the middle.
...Good Luck.

[Post New]by JudeYoung on Jun 2, 09 6:17 PM
I cannot find the pump handle ....where is it...which room? I have never come across it!!!

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Jul 11, 09 9:52 AM
I dont have the crowbar in my inventory. Where is it so I can go back and get it I remember seeing it in a previous part of the game but did not pick it up. Thanks for any help given.

Beetle Temple: Pipe Room Puzzle

[Post New]by murphy24 on Oct 27, 09 4:47 PM
bfgAegean wrote:Bringing the water to the boiling point is the purpose of the puzzle. If you are having trouble making a connection, try the pipes at the waters edge.

[Post New]by murphy24 on Oct 27, 09 4:53 PM
is there a diagram for puting pipes together I really need the help I have been trying for days Thanks inadvance

[Post New]by unicorngirl39 on Dec 3, 09 1:30 PM
i am having so much trouble on this level please some one help

[Post New]by JulyGoddess on Mar 10, 10 1:14 PM
I have read all of the posts & nothing helps me! There are no blue areas n the room with the lava & the waterfall. There is no pump next to the big face. I have all the pipes placed correctly & nothing happens! Do I have to reinstall?

[Post New]by Piwon1977 on Jun 8, 10 11:52 AM
maybe i'm blind or stupid - or both... but i can't find the crowbar... it's the only missing thing...

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 8, 10 1:35 PM
Welcome to the pond Piwon1977!

No worries, this one was a toughy.The crowbar should be against the rocks on the right hand side.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

Go to: