TRAPPED

[Post New]by judidoll on Nov 2, 14 4:22 AM
I have the rag needed to use with oil to clean the tar so I can get items needed to open chest. heres my problem, I need the corkscrew to open the bottle but the corkscrew is stuck in the tar so I can't open the bottle to get the oil. Not sure what else to add and have been trying for 2 days to figure this out HELP please.

Re:TRAPPED

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 2, 14 4:29 AM
The corkscrew is not in the tar. It's above the screen. I hope you understand what I mean.

[Post New]by liliaapolline on Nov 2, 14 5:30 AM
I cannot find the corkscrew either, I know it is not in the tar but I cannot find it anywhere

[Post New]by judidoll on Nov 2, 14 6:45 AM
THANK YOU DOBBIE, found it. For those of you who can't find it it is on the top of the middle pot.

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Nov 4, 14 6:44 PM
Where is the rag??? I have been stuck here for 20 minutes, have clicked on everything in the screen, and am getting NO WHERE!

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Nov 4, 14 10:06 PM
Nevermind, I finally figured it out. When I went back in after posting this, the item on the far left in the silhouette screen finally showed up. After I got that item, it was a piece of cake.

dkkeyes
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by dkkeyes on Nov 6, 14 8:01 PM
Hi all,

I received the razor from the Minotaur and started playing the mini game. I found the corkscrew and used it on the oil bottle in the dresser. However, now I cannot do anything else. I have nothing with which to cut the cloth to make the rag (I assume) and I can't break apart the spear piece. Has anyone else have problems with this?

Thanks.

dkkeyes
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by dkkeyes on Nov 6, 14 8:06 PM
Nevermind. Like the previous writer, I found the item on the far left.

Go to: