sam1am07
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:EVIL PUMPKIN: the lost halloween. Oh! i'm realy stuck....

[Post New]by sam1am07 on Nov 2, 14 9:42 AM
I ended up there, too, and am so disappointed! You'll see why.

Okay, after a LOT of frustration and finding no help with it, I just clicked everywhere until something would work. I played one game and ended up at that house then I played it again and followed a video I found to "make sure" I went through the labyrinth the "correct" way. Nope, I ended up there AGAIN! I finished it yesterday so I will do my best to help you out.

You will find matches and birdseeds in the house. Use the matches on the garbage can in the lower corner, use the birdseeds on the tree on the right, use the tree sap on the tree on the left to make it grow, use the cat painting on that same tree, use bag of wishbones on top of the house, on the ground to the left of the house, in front of the desk in the lower left room and in the room with the baby carriage. You will need to get the bad guy on the balcony then shoot him with the slugs. Let me know if you get stuck again and I will do my best to help you. It really is SO frustrating especially when you can find no help!!!! ARGH!! I sure hope they come out with a written walkthrough soon!

Edited on 11/06/2014 at 4:46:30 AM PST

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Nov 5, 14 5:13 AM
I am left at the House with the bag of wishbones
It just will not do anything
been there for hours now. Lol
do the characters have to be in a certain position for it to work?
heck of a game so determined to end it
everything else used up and have the slugs in the slingshot all ready
I did at one point get it to tell me to check my inventory at the top of the house
but nothing happened

wendy

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Nov 5, 14 5:25 AM
Finally got it to work
well that one kept me going for a while
Quite a challenge

wendy

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Nov 5, 14 8:11 AM
How did you get it to work? I am stuck with bag of wishbones.
I have clicked everywhere with no luck.

dracowin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dracowin on Nov 5, 14 8:47 AM
I'm at the house with seeds and slugs and can't seem to do anything. HELP! This game will be the death of me.

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Nov 6, 14 8:12 AM
Put the seeds on the right hand side of the house at the edge of the roof. The rest I cannot help you with as I am stuck myself !

HolyCarp
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by HolyCarp on Nov 7, 14 9:50 AM
I have nothing left in inventory......
the slingshot won't do anything
the boy moving to all places does not move guy up to balcony

BAH
edit to say that there is NOTHING in house to click on

Edited on 11/07/2014 at 9:50:52 AM PST

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Nov 8, 14 1:41 AM
Cannot get the matches or the seeds to work. And when I click on a new spot for the wishbones, the ghost dog in the old spot disappears. Is it supposed to do that? I am REALLY peeved about the complete lack of instructions in this game! That and how long the skip/hint buttons take to refill. I can get up, go to the bathroom, come back and STILL have to wait for it finish filling. THAT is just asinine.

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on Nov 10, 14 10:56 PM
I have to agree with most fishies on this one. No direction. I finally got through to the finish but not without some help from an on-line youtube walkthrough. I do have to mention in the end when the boy is at the house...each time you click on something like the tree or one of the room...watch for the pointer to show turning gears. That is the only way I knew there was something to do at that place so I used everything in my inventory until something worked.

The very last thing you have to do to is get rid of the evil pumpkin boy and all I had left was the slugs. You have to be a pretty good guesser to figure out how to use the slugs to get rid of the boy.

Maybe the journal alluded to this but how would you know with all the goofy poems which had me scratching my head. I really did not get them and how they worked in solving the puzzles.

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Nov 11, 14 7:40 AM
This is driving me crazy! I have the slugs but I can't seem to pick up the wishbones in the jar. Every time I go to the lower side of the house, the inventory bar pops up in the way . Same with the bone in front of the desk. HELP!

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Nov 11, 14 2:16 PM
Thank you, Kirland! The YouTube video walkthrough finally got me through it. If anyone else is still stuck it is Part 10, and it is almost all the way at the end of the video. Go to the last marker on the video slider, and the last scene will start almost immediately after that marker.

Firehorse

[Post New]by Necat2 on Dec 5, 14 5:48 PM
shoot the pumpkin boy in the belly button with the slugs once they are in the slingshot.

we went through a whole series of other hints that placed the bird seed and wishbones and such before we stumbled into this.

good luck.

Go to: