Stuck In Throme Room

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Nov 3, 14 1:55 AM
What a nightmare this game was. You'll read about it in my review, but for now, here is my problem.

I don't know what to do in the Throne Room with the 4 Elements at the end of the game. There are no objectives on the map and the hint doesn't work. I believe I am at the very end of the game, but I can't complete it. When I click in the Throne Room, there is a close-up of the 4 Elements, but I have nothing in Inventory to use on them. Did anyone else have this problem and did they find a solution?

Thanks for any help.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:Stuck In Throme Room

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 3, 14 2:26 AM
Hi Dominick, the 4 Elements are just a code to help you decide what colour of paint you need to use on the torches found throughout the labyrinth.

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Nov 4, 14 9:32 AM
How do I stop the fountains in the throne room?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 4, 14 9:42 AM
Hi hvn, I think the colouring of the torches causes them to stop. Click on the item marked "colours" in your inventory and pots of paint will appear above the inventory. That should trigger your cursor to become a magnifying glass over the torches on the walls. There are 12 torches to colour, sprinkled throughout the labyrinth.

fingers crossed

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Nov 4, 14 10:01 AM
THANKS ,Rumbit !

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Nov 5, 14 12:00 AM
Hi, Rumbit.

I painted the torches already with the colors. Plus, if I missed a torch, it should show it as an Objective on the Map and the HInt should guide me there, but neither of them work. I'll go back and see if I missed a torch and I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 5, 14 12:14 AM
I too had times when there were no objectives showing on the map. It was usually because I had to use one of the items in the gizmo belt or assemble something in the inventory... of course you could have a glitch

I'm not sure what you have already done in the throne room. Have you had the cut scene where the dad appears?

Go to: