encrypted text?

[Post New]by momforehkjg on Nov 3, 14 12:50 PM
help! I have the colored poem and listen to the record but nothing is happening so that I can decipher the password. read everything went and talked to moria and went to the cabin and still nothing.

ttayw5
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:encrypted text?

[Post New]by ttayw5 on Nov 20, 14 12:32 PM
I have done all of that too. I can not figure out what to do next. Can someone please help. I know about the green orange purple red blue brown aqua pink jabberwock. How do you use the colors?? thanks

[Post New]by jaycsc1970 on Nov 29, 14 4:28 PM
ttayw5 wrote:I have done all of that too. I can not figure out what to do next. Can someone please help. I know about the green orange purple red blue brown aqua pink jabberwock. How do you use the colors?? thanks
I have not heard from anyone. If anyone has finished this game can you please help me with this colored poem.

IvvyM
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by IvvyM on Nov 30, 14 10:36 AM
Yep! Me too_ Listened to the record , etc... Just come to a dead end. Not sure what/where the sheet music is & can't press any buttons on the box in the closet &...!

[Post New]by MaxiJames on Dec 2, 14 5:06 AM
Exactly the same ,I've liked at loads of walkthroughs that say she picks out the letters and a mini-puzzle appears but its just not happening ?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 7, 14 8:57 AM
If you've listened to the record and spoke to Moira, click on the poem. It should turn into a puzzle.

julesy

[Post New]by jaycsc1970 on Dec 7, 14 2:56 PM
ok I will try tks

[Post New]by nats569 on Feb 14, 15 3:57 PM
i am at a dead end on this one too! i have the coloured poem, have played the record and whenever i speak to moira she has nothing to say. i have checked a walkthrough and it says when you speak to moira she tells you it is kate's box?? what have i missed? can't seem to go any further with anything else...please help.

Go to: