Can not get the water jug to makw the blakc heart green, Is this a glitch or am I a missing someth

[Post New]by Oompas on Nov 3, 14 11:42 PM
It just show a magnifying glass but I cannot pick it up. Any suggestions? Thanks

Re:Can not get the water jug to makw the blakc heart green, Is this a glitch or am I a missing so

[Post New]by CherylParker on Nov 4, 14 4:41 PM
You need to take the black heart out with the gauntlet.
Then you will need to put a pipe in the sink.
You need to get the phoenix feather.
The essence of life.
The vase filled with water.
I think that's all.
Oh yea you have to put the page in the magic book before you can change the heart from black to green.
Anyway put the pipe in add the water put the feather in click on the first faucet.
Then add the essence of life and turn the second faucet.
I'm pretty sure that will do it.
The page you need to add to the book tells you everything you need if I forgot something.

Re:Can not get the water jug to makw the blakc heart green, Is this a glitch or am I a missing so

[Post New]by CherylParker on Nov 4, 14 7:04 PM
Sorry, I got the order wrong.
Put pipe in.
Put jug of water in.
Put black heart in.
Turn faucet on the left.
Put Phoenix Feather in.
Turn faucet on the right.
Put Essence of Life in.
That should do it.

KCErin
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by KCErin on Nov 13, 14 10:39 AM
I think Oompas is having the same problem I am. I cannot pick up the vase of water, so cannot start the process to turn the heart green. I got the magnifier to look at the pebbles on the wall, but the vase doesn't go into inventory.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Nov 14, 14 12:20 AM
I don't know why you can't pick up the jug.
Is this when you first go in the tree?
Because that is where the eye is and under that is the pot or jug you need to fill with water to change the heart.
All I did was pick up the pot before using the all seeing pendant.
Have you tried exiting the game and going back in?
Sometimes that helps if you are missing an item from your inventory or can't pick something up.
Sorry hope you can work this out. I don't know what else to do.

KCErin
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by KCErin on Nov 14, 14 7:29 AM
Thanks Cheryl. I think the issue is that I did the eye before trying to pick up the jug. This appears to be a glitch. I'll post that info; maybe we can get an update.

[Post New]by selene_18 on Nov 23, 14 6:14 PM
I'm still having that issue I cant pick it up. AndIve exited and gone ack into the game and still cant pick up the jug.

[Post New]by Empressu on Nov 24, 14 9:30 AM
Same here, seems a bug, if you ignore the jug and play the game with the pebbles you can't get back to the jug. Hourglass appears but does nothing.
I'd like to finish the game and not start from the beginning.

[Post New]by blondie4116 on Dec 1, 14 8:28 PM
Having the same problem here. Did the pebbles first and now can't pick up the jug. grrr...

[Post New]by meljbuck on Dec 4, 14 10:57 PM
Same issue here, did the pebble game first and now I can't pick up the jug. Stuck, stuck, stuck.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jan 2, 15 2:55 PM
Hi Everyone:

Happy New Year

Just was playing this game and ran into the same problem of the inaccessible POT that you did.

If you use the Pendant, before grabbing the POT, there is NO WAY to access the POT again. You must start the game over.

I have sent a notice to Big Fish about this programming problem.....would suggest that you do the same. The more people that complain about this problem, the sooner it will get fixed.

[Post New]by rarold on Jan 31, 15 5:57 AM
Ich habe auch den Fehler begangen, zuerst das alles sehende Auge zu benutzen. Jetzt kann ich den pot nicht mehr bekommen. Ich will aber auch nicht von Anfang an das Spiel nochmals spielen.

Go to: