Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Alchemy Quest here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 4, 14 12:42 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 11/04/2014 at 6:37:37 AM PST

GEmory
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Alchemy Quest here.

[Post New]by GEmory on Nov 4, 14 2:49 AM
I usually like these games, but this one is a definite no buy for me. There are plenty of power ups to buy, but I played for the entire hour and still didn't have even half the items needed to buy the cheapest power up. Keep in mind that there are 100+ levels and I was on level 18 when the trial finished--almost 1/5 of the way through the game. Progress is just too slow for me.

suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by suniris on Nov 4, 14 5:48 AM
No buy for me..boring, music very annoying I played demo for 1/2 hour and got nowhere.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Nov 4, 14 5:55 AM
I have a completely different view of this game.
I am really liking it! I don't mind when they give me a hint. I like that. It does not distract me in the least. I find it quite challenging. The time allotted is just right. I am hoping it gets a lot more difficult when I reach 2000 points where I have to buy potions. I find it very addictive.
Bought it with a coupon code. Love match 3's. And this one has a good pace in my opinion.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Nov 4, 14 6:38 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Alchemy Quest here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Alchemy Quest.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spolier is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Nov 6, 14 6:32 AM
Arrrrrgh....what a boring match 3 game! I only made it about 30 minutes into this demo before wondering what on earth I was wasting my time for. I had to immediately shut off the music but I was then left with so many chings and changes and swishes and whooshes that it drove me crazy.

I mistook this as a match 3 builder type of game but I was wrong. Just plain, standard match 3 that basically goes nowhere. It take a tremendous amount of point accumulation to even "buy" power ups and at the time I quit the game, I wasn't even 1/3 of the way to purchases even one. There are a lot of better match 3 games out there. This one would not even be a "on sale" buy for me. A 1 out of 5 loser.

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Nov 7, 14 7:08 AM
awful!!!

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

OK, but disappointing!

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Nov 10, 14 4:09 PM
I'm agreeing with just about everyone that has posted a review of this game, but I managed to completely finish the game which ended at level 105. The matching is time consuming because of the numerous chains and blocks. It took forever to get my first powerup, and by the time I had completed this game, I had only upgraded the bombs, dynamite and the multiplyer - which ends at 5X's.

I never was able to get enough "funds" to purchase anything other than the first worm that moves quickly to delete various pieces, but really is of little help. I never could get to the other stuff to help me in the game, so I apparently chose my powerups wrong.

The music was horrible, so it was immediately turned off.

When you've completed the last level, the game's credits start to scroll and you're done with the game. No chance of playing on with the "funds" you've managed to accumulate. I hated it and I won't be going back to play it. What a let down!!

Go to: