dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

Gold Glich?

[Post New]by dandydog on Nov 4, 14 4:51 AM
More and more I've been noticing that there is no 10 gold pieces for finding the 5 flowers. And just a little while ago I failed to receive the gold added to my score when completing a HO scene. This is very frustrating when one is trying so hard to get those gold coins anyway only to have them just disappear right in front of my eyes!.

4tinynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Gold Glich?

[Post New]by 4tinynana on Nov 4, 14 10:07 AM
The flower thing is a long time glitch, for me it happens mostly in the dragons lair, so I never collect 5th there. As for the coin, that was happening to me in another game & I turned in a tech ticket & was told it was a glitch in the game so I put the game on hold till the next update & it was fixed. If I were you, I would turn in a ticket and keep responding to the emails they send. It takes awhile, but it was well worth it for me.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 4, 14 11:09 AM
Hell-o, I have had both flower and HOS coin loss 9,000 so far I did do a TECH and COSTUMER SERVICE LETTER and nothing but a letter telling me they would TRY to get my coins back and that was at 7,500.
The flower loss has been there sense the beginning and the HOS loss didn't start for me until after I got the last trophy for the FLOWER ACHIEVEMENT . I don't think the DEVS can fix this sense it's not just one place but all through the castle.......
I just grin and my FRIENDS help me to get past this frustrating glitch as much as they can .
I do love and appreciate them all .

ARIZONA/JOEY

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Nov 5, 14 12:58 PM
Arizona63Tucson wrote:The flower loss has been there sense the beginning and the HOS loss didn't start for me until after I got the last trophy for the FLOWER ACHIEVEMENT .ARIZONA/JOEY

I'm not very close to the flower achievement, so no danger of that for a long while, but it's good to know. Most of the flower coin I lose is in Salty's. Perhaps my tips aren't big enough?

Go to: