memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Silver Hawk

[Post New]by memagirl on Nov 4, 14 7:31 AM
Please don't leave the furom complety, I for 1 read your post and find them helpful and encourging .

EOTR
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Silver Hawk

[Post New]by EOTR on Nov 4, 14 7:44 AM
I second that! IMO, you are the most mature person in the neighborhood.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 4, 14 7:49 AM
I third it. I know you're not continuing the game, silver, but I'd truly miss your posts and so will many, many others.

I've been so tempted to stop posting myself but pulled myself together and carried on. There's no need for anyone to stop posting. Every post is valuable even if others, myself included, don't agree with it. We just need to be kinder and stop to think because things really get misinterpreted and then things escalate from there.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 4, 14 7:58 AM
I 4th it......please stay.

Gemmam77
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by Gemmam77 on Nov 4, 14 8:10 AM
You have always been a great help to me too, so please don't stop posting.

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by HotLily on Nov 4, 14 10:49 AM
What they said......

Freya

Armerige
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Armerige on Nov 4, 14 12:30 PM
SilverHawk,

While you are not on my friend list, your posts are a valuable asset to me and I am sure the entire MC community.

While it is important for you to do what you must for peace and happiness, I do hope all of these posts will encourage you to remain involved with the forum of MC and at least occasionally impart and imbue us with your vast knowledge, tips, tricks, and just your amazing sense of calmness you so often add to heated topics.

Warm Regards,
Scherry

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Nov 4, 14 1:16 PM
I can not keep on losing friends like you my dear Silver not only in here but in RL it is getting to be to much

Edited on 11/04/2014 at 1:19:23 PM PST

GogaO
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by GogaO on Nov 4, 14 4:18 PM

Your post were always very helpful to me.
Don't leave the forum please!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Nov 4, 14 4:24 PM
Silverhawk, like many others, we'd be really sad to no longer see your helpful and delightful posts in the Forums.

While we understand your decision to no longer play the game, we really hope you'll still check on and post in the Forums, and maybe even play the game from time to time to see if there's any improvement.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgGlithui

Edited on 11/04/2014 at 4:25:01 PM PST

Go to: