Downloading it now.... I haven't been this excited about an update in yonks

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:Update 4th Nov 2014

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 4, 14 12:48 PM
Ok here are the headlines...

There is now an Everyday Bonus... log in every day to get a reward.

The items to find in the scenes are much clearer and to my eyes at least they are less blended into the background.

The Tribal Tent is accessible.

The Potion Tab has a potion to make in it.

2 game difficulties... casual and advanced - there are no ? in the adventure screens in advanced mode.

There is a new gremlin... Smokey!

New quests

The bad news

The idol, well, tent etc still want gems to update and continue to give nothing while they are waiting to be updated.

I still can't get the quest "To bathe or not to bathe" to be recognised in the swamp!!!!

The last shard of the snow portal is still nowhere in sight!!!

Sorry Devs, having paid to update the tent, well etc many times, I expect to still be able to use it while waiting to update it. So it's back in the recycle bin for Wanderlust until the next update.

joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by joshua67 on Nov 4, 14 1:58 PM
Hi

did the update and everything seems to be working okay for now, my problem with where you can get extra items seems to be saying they are at 100% and not going any higher.

Will keep playing and see what happens next. It seems to have solved my gremlin problem, now I cant seem to get rid of him.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Nov 4, 14 2:17 PM
ty Rumbitothecore for the information, I am updating now just to see the what the daily bonus is and to see if the price of the temple key that went up as soon as finally got the gold, went back down.

OK No the temple key is still very much out of my reach, and I know as soon as I get the coins it will go up again before I buy it.

All my items that I paid for upgrade are being help for ransom until I pay again.

My energy usage for merely walking is still outrageous.

I will also see if there is any improvement in the next update. Because of these problems It is just not fun enough for me to play.

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Nov 4, 14 2:52 PM
NNNooooooooooooooooooooooo don't update I have found issues and I cant go back just hold off for a while

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 5, 14 1:06 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to see that most of you have seen good things with the game's latest update.

If you're seeing any technical issues regarding this update, however, please re-post in the Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here thread instead of posting in this thread.

In addition, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help us to research any update-related issues and will get the Developers the information that they need.

Thank you for your patience and I hope that you can all continue to enjoy the game in the future.

bfgWaimea

margboul
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by margboul on Nov 12, 14 6:44 PM
Sometimes I wonder if we are all playing the same game. I was somewhat frustrated to find that the tent,I had given 16 crystals to the night before, was maxed out again, but is giving regularly now without asking for more crystals. The same was true for the others! Maybe after a certain level you cannot upgrade them anymore but they continue to give.

However, some of the items I found today did not go into my backpack and the ones that are in there, I cannot use!

I think they actually shortened the time of some expeditions. This still has potential but...

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 14, 14 5:21 PM
DivaDoodle wrote:All my items that I paid for upgrade are being help for ransom until I pay again.

I have the samething as someone else said, with all gifting areas are paying out at 100%, but it is only once approximately per day now (over 15 hrs each anyway). Shouldn't still be charging you. I never paid more than 8 rubies. You shoulld let them know.

[Post New]by tiggeress01 on Nov 23, 14 1:47 AM
the game seems ok, but i seem to be wasteing more energy walking then doing anything quests, i get 3 quests done out of energy,only lvl 9. so that makes it ruff to continute, if you took away the energy to walk to quests we could get a few more quests done. just a suggestion.
~Skyrus~

Go to: