[Post New]by nedp on Nov 4, 14 2:53 PM
hold off for a bit there is an issue

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:dont update!

[Post New]by nedp on Nov 4, 14 3:40 PM
so far you may lose some of you experience lvls in the HOS plus the payouts on the gold and energy have dropped from what lvl you were on

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Nov 4, 14 4:15 PM
Hi nedp,

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that's happened, as that definitely shouldn't have been a result from updating the game.

I'd recommend contacting our Tech Support Team so they can work with you and try to determine what may have happened.

bfgGlithui

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Nov 4, 14 5:11 PM
ok this was the icing on the cake - I finally gave into temptation to play a few games, not wait for the issues to be fixed on the update and have found the timers have been reduced to 50sec from if memory serves 130 sec so now I played 3 times and the timer ran out 2 out of 3 times - and I do it pretty quick usually - not good artogon
player are already complaining about wasting resources trying to find items and you fixed that up but you then turn around and slap them in the face with a reduced timer so they are still forced to spend rubies or gold mostly rubies to purchase extra time or hand of god etc

either allow the play to be that when we see an item we know to be a collectable and click on it it is removed from the list regardless if we can see it listed on the bottom or put back old times as I find heaps but they don't disappear because it hasn't made it on the list at the bottom due to limited space - or better yet make writing a bit smaller and list all items so the player can be rewarded for finding it immediately

but as enthusiastic as I am about your game this is a deal breaker for me

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Nov 4, 14 5:51 PM
merchant ship has changed too - no longer any gold payout
they have changed the curses too no longer is it rubies to override now its items which you don't actually have yet so curses are coming even faster and still really dumb timer just to make it impossible

I had high hopes for this update but it seems they have messed up more than they fixed the old version for all its glitches was much more player friendly

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 4, 14 11:15 PM
Sorry to hear Ned.
I was happy to see I had only to pay 4 rubies to get my energy payouts going again. Perhaps that is why you got less? Maybe that is what it was back at the 4 ruby level?
I flipped through my cursed scene quickly so don't know if the timer changed on mine or not. i didn't look at what it wanted to dispel it.
My drops were good as well, but that may be a coincidence. I used up my energy so i can't tell for sure. I will check next time I play. It did seem to run out fast! Still charging us for going from place to place.
I did the merchant ship a few days ago and didn't get any cash then either, just two items which I don't remember. I was hoping for an empty barrel after they sold my gun powder. Though, I guess you really wouldn't want to drink rum with black powder residue.
Personally, it has helped me more,but I am quite a way back in levels from you. they shouldn't be detrimental to those who were further along in the game.

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Nov 5, 14 3:58 PM
The reduced timer is about to make me quit. Bad enough to use energy just to move around. Why are they making the game LESS enjoyable? Who is thinking up these negative things?

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Nov 5, 14 6:21 PM
expert lvl is now reduced to 40 sec and there are still 2 more lvls to go - so are we expecting to come down to 20sec????

the number of items increase and the timer goes down - artogon meet us half way here! at least list all the items you want us to find in these timed games its the only way players will achieve anything in the higher lvls

this was supposed to be a fun alternate to boomzap games but sadly for a free to play it is not as fun as others I play - I don't want it to be a walk in the park - that's not fun either but it has to give a sense of enjoyment when played and at the moment its just giving me a feeling of frustration

Go to: