lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Hate to admit it, but I'm stuck.

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Nov 4, 14 9:55 PM
I seem to need garden shears for the box in the bushes and something to pry open the box on the bench and a wing for the eagle on the fountain so I can get the last piece of stained glass and an arm for the statue on top of the tower so I can get the rope and a way to get into the door with the broken key. I have the fairy and two fire amulets and I can't seem to advance. I don't find any other items and the hints just keep pointing to things I can't do.
Help! I know I've missed something, but I've spent 4 hours over the last two days scouring every scene one pixel at a time and can't figure out what.

Re:Hate to admit it, but I'm stuck.

[Post New]by walkswithdogs on Nov 6, 14 9:49 PM
It's been a little while since I played but I remember a few things. First, you should have picked up a before you got to the bush with the box. You need to find all the stained glass pieces and you will get a metal rod to open the box on the bench and use one of the fire amulets to burn the door with the broken key. Sorry, that's all I can remember but it might get you going again.

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by akfrosty on Nov 7, 14 12:11 PM
You also use the fire amulet to burn the bush and the eagle wing is there.

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Nov 18, 14 12:33 AM
Thanks, guys. Just didn't realize the amulets were items that cast spells. That got me unstuck.

Go to: