bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Psycho Train forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 5, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Psycho Train forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Psycho Train players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Psycho Train forum

[Post New]by Bbygrly43 on Nov 5, 14 3:50 PM
I noticed everyone is stuck at the same place, in the boiler room. When trying to put the last piece of the kite together. The piece in the boiler room won't budge, please help!

Re:ticket masters eyes

[Post New]by partyofthree on Nov 6, 14 6:22 AM
I can't pick up the eyes after completing the face mini game. I have no inventory items and the hint keeps showing to exit the scene then tells me to go back to the scene I just exited. I already cleaned the eyes. Is there a trick to picking up the eyes to give to ticket master or is this a glitch?

gailyannie
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gailyannie on Nov 7, 14 12:45 PM
I need some help with the colored masks...can't seem to get them right. Any help out there?

[Post New]by prtynpnk on Nov 12, 14 8:11 PM
Ok so I am seriously stuck at the circus train.for some reason my hint botton has stopped working and I am stuck, I've even tried to start from the beginning with a different username and I come to the same conclusion when I get to this section is very frustrating. Has anyone else gotten this ?

[Post New]by jesterlaugh on Nov 16, 14 11:43 AM
i am stuck at the circus train it says a figurine is missing, i found it and it is still asking for for one, but they seem to be all there. i have a handle but it wont accept it - and yes the hint button isn't working at this stage

[Post New]by AnaflaviaS on Nov 23, 14 11:11 PM
I'm stuck at the train. I have a net and a scuba dive and the hit keep sending me forth and back. I couldn't find any harpoon.

[Post New]by melrose1234 on Nov 29, 14 3:52 PM
I'm also stuck at the train with a net and scuba dive and the "hint" keeps showing me the back of the train but will not connect with anything. Any help?

Go to: