NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Food for thought....

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Nov 5, 14 1:50 PM
Does anyone else get hungry while doing HOSs? Maybe it's just because it's almost time to put the feed bags on but crab, shrimp, lettuce, potato, bread slice, and cake slice! Oh come on, now we are going to have to compile a MC cookbook....
Could some of you guys whip up a lemon pie and call me! plz

Edited on 11/05/2014 at 1:52:11 PM PST

LauraBelle13
Minnow
Minnow
274 Posts

Re:Food for thought....

[Post New]by LauraBelle13 on Nov 5, 14 2:10 PM
Don't forget the muffin. It always makes me want one.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Nov 5, 14 2:54 PM
Yes, I do get hungry when Im on the computer, but its way worse when I watch tv. So usually I do better if I just play games all night, rather than turn on the tv. I do that often. The difference is I can make me a sandwich, and keep playing games, but when I watch tv, I feel like I have to have something in my mouth the whole time, so Im constantly eating something, and its usually a bunch of junk food thats not as healthy. So Im thankful to get hungry while on the computer. I eat healthier.

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Nov 5, 14 2:58 PM
I forgot the very best one.......lobster! I wish I had him right now in that bubbling pot....I can think of a few recipes for that!

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Nov 5, 14 3:00 PM
Yes---T.V. Diet Is Terrible---I Make A Mean Punkin Pie Though !
Great Ala Mode !

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Nov 5, 14 3:04 PM
OMG Drew, a huge piece of pumpkin pie with a big dollop of whipped cream. Um...just a sec, I need to check on something.

chingchangcat
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chingchangcat on Nov 5, 14 3:34 PM
Ah...visions of tasty shrimp cocktails pop into my head whenever I see those shrimp...and I hanker for a steamy cup of tea with lemon after the summer garden scene!

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Nov 6, 14 6:37 AM
There is a pumpkin to make a pie while you have it baking throw the lemon one in there with mile high meringue made from the "odd egg"!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Nov 6, 14 9:51 AM
I have tried eating and playing and let me tell you, it doesn't work. My mouse hand is also my food hand, so..... Even a sandwich can get pretty messy when you're eating with one hand and trying to beat a high score with the other, and looking back and forth between the two. I've got a solution though, look at the bar counter for a while, that should get thoughts of eating out of your head!

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Nov 6, 14 2:07 PM
Well, the Castle is full of vampires. My only thought are about it is ... blood. Lots of it!
Me hungry.

Go to: