Stuck at house with boy..

[Post New]by SillyGirl05 on Nov 5, 14 3:12 PM
I am stuck, at the very end, where the boy changes places on the house with the evil one. This is after they climb up out of the throne room. The youtube walkthrough doesn't have this.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Stuck at house with boy..

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 5, 14 3:29 PM
You have to use the chicken wings in various spots. Move your cursor around and look for gears when you stand in each of the different spots. You also have to get rid of the birds in the tree to the right, I think you have seeds?. After you get all the chicken wings (is that what it is?) put out the phantom dog will appear. You also have to put the mirror? in the tree on the left. Sorry I"m so hazy about it, but you only have a few things left in inventory. Don't worry about chasing the guy, just stand in each spot, find the gear indicator in that area with your cursor, and put something there. Then go to the next spot and look for the gears in that area.

linda072
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by linda072 on Nov 6, 14 1:48 PM
So then what happens when you get the phantom dog?

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 6, 14 7:34 PM
the dog prevents the evil boy from going into some places....just as other items do.
He gradually gets so few places he can go, that he has to go to the finishing place.

[Post New]by annsant on Nov 20, 14 8:49 AM
Once you get the boy to a spot in the middle of the house, not any of the outer corners, then you just shoot him with the sling and the slugs and tada! Game over pretty quick after that. The ending was a let down but the rest of the game was pretty awesome. Made you think, think, think though I wound up having to use up a lot of hints.

[Post New]by ScubaJen on Mar 23, 15 7:57 PM
Finally! Goodness. So, once I got the kid to the bottom floor, then the bad guy on the middle floor, shoot him with the slugs in the sling shot, then it's GAME OVER! What an unclimactic ending, but the game as a whole was quite fun. I did have to check the forum a few times, which I rarely have to do with most games. I'd still recommend this game. I liked the creepy whimsical halloween theme, but some of those candy pieces were impossible to collect. You'd try to get your cursor just so, and it would turn into a pointer to another room or something, not a hand to let you pick it up. Also, there was one crow in the haunted yard scene (the place you go to buy halloween decorations with all the candy pieces you collect) that I couldn't for the life of me figure out where it went. Fun, challenging game, cute theme, a little on the twisted, quirky side, but I like that.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by lizaellis on Sep 9, 15 11:31 PM

Edited on 09/10/2015 at 3:48:28 PM PST

cnagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by cnagirl on Nov 17, 15 11:28 AM
i am at the end also. I tried to pick up the wishbones, but can't figure out how to do it. Pleas help would love to finish this game

Go to: