gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Boycotting this Game

[Post New]by gerl2 on Nov 6, 14 10:50 AM
This is on going with all the free to play games, they hook you reel you in and then change it and expect you to pay to play.

Its time for players to start showing them, we want the fun in games, I have spent at least 30.00 dollars on this game. But I refuse to pay or play anymore. Return the game as was.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:Boycotting this Game

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Nov 6, 14 11:31 AM
I play a few FTP games and have not spent anything (My Singing Monsters, Farm Up, Relic Rescue, Midnight Castle and others). I have advanced in progress and find you don't have to pay to play to enjoy the game.

GrannySy
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by GrannySy on Nov 6, 14 12:54 PM
tazruby2000 wrote:I play a few FTP games and have not spent anything (My Singing Monsters, Farm Up, Relic Rescue, Midnight Castle and others). I have advanced in progress and find you don't have to pay to play to enjoy the game.

Me too.

Re:Boycotting this Games

[Post New]by klpr7349 on Nov 6, 14 4:45 PM
I have not spent any money but now that I updated the program I see that I have to wait 5 to 6 days for my animals to produce..(unless I spend all gold and buy more) ..... this may make me decide no to continue

[Post New]by MisterJoe on Nov 6, 14 4:49 PM
no you won't have so long a wait it's ok. They are a bit slower than they used to be (fish in partic. have slowed down), but when they eat or drink it can knock off as much as 1 day plus 20 hrs, each time. The biggest difference is, if you don't feed and water them then yes, it WILL take a week.

And you don't use gold to feed them, you can buy clover, alfalfa and oats with the silver or just grow them.

I still think this update wasn't good particularly as there were NO new quests on the map. That was a disappointment. But the changed growth times for the animals are a bit of a red herring, tbh.

karadione
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by karadione on Nov 7, 14 2:29 PM
tazruby2000 wrote:I play a few FTP games and have not spent anything (My Singing Monsters, Farm Up, Relic Rescue, Midnight Castle and others). I have advanced in progress and find you don't have to pay to play to enjoy the game.

Same here. I play MY Singing Monsters and Midnight Castle. Both had recent updates [MC yesterday] and things didn't change all that much and are still loads of fun to play. But Farm Up ... keeps getting worse and worse.

[Post New]by marygesford on Nov 7, 14 2:52 PM
I have been playing this game for a while. I have spent money on this game. This last update has me ready to delete it. The animal thing is more than I can take. Already the energy levels were taking a while to get things done. now i have to grow food for the animals and feed and water to get eggs..ect. Or spend more money, repeatedly. I am very upset with this update. If you want us to do more, you should have boosted the energy too.

[Post New]by canneb3 on Nov 11, 14 7:30 AM
My recent post trying to organize a list in one blog for everyone to post their boycotts was removed by BFG for whatever reason but i am done with this developer as they show NO concern for the playing experience and have deleted farmup already.I had been playing this game for at least a year and it WAS a great game and if i see them fix the last update AND give us a shorter unlimited game play option (that players have been unanimously asking for to show that they are listening now) i will be back but till then i cant trust that any games from this developer wont also be ruined with their updates (and updates that the players ask for are ignored) so i dont want to spend money on them... on that note if they show that they are going to START listening to their customers and give us shorter unlimited time as well as fix the recent farmup update i will let the past be the past and buy with a new confidence from them.

Go to: