SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

TOURNAMENT!! REWARDS NOW AVAILABLE!! 06.11.14

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on Nov 6, 14 11:11 AM
Started suddenly- no warning as there used to be - envelope flashed up on side went straight to lobby to see when the tournament would start and it started within a matter of seconds
Now having problems calculating results - so it seems we are back to square one with the tournaments!!
UPDATE Just picked up my reward(3 diamonds) whehey!!

Sarah Bee

Edited on 11/06/2014 at 2:06:31 PM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:TOURNAMENT ENDED!!! 06.11.14

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 6, 14 12:12 PM
I know! Now the results won't calculate and I can't get my prize It's worse than ever!!!!!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 6, 14 12:32 PM
And it gave all of one second notice!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 6, 14 12:56 PM
Hey there

Sorry for the abrupt end to the tournament! It appears there's a little hiccup in the system, but the Midnight Castle team is right on it and you'll get your rewards

I really want to thank you all for your patience while this is worked on!

bfgVaiya

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Nov 6, 14 12:57 PM
I was lucky enough to open my game right after 2pm EST to see the tournament icon flashing. I was finally able to participate in my first one. I got excited to see that I'd won five diamonds in the first round only to watch my standing change from 285 to 77 to 55 and then I forgot what my final standing was, then watching my diamond count fall. I did earn 120,283 points overall after three rounds but lost whatever diamonds I would've won due to my falling standings. It was a fun diversion but wish the tournaments could be announced in a more timely fashion so that those who wish to play could plan their time for it. A couple days in advance would be nice, with the times varied to accommodate the multitude of time zones around the world.

ETA: I ended up in 208th place. I guess not bad for a first time. At least I know where all the items are. Not so easy trying to find the third chip in each scene though!

Edited on 11/06/2014 at 1:32:43 PM PST

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Nov 6, 14 1:17 PM
I never got a notice about a tournament at all. I logged in at around 4pm today and nothing! I didnt know there was a tournament til I came here and saw this thread. Its not right that some of us get the announcement and some dont.

Edited on 11/06/2014 at 1:18:12 PM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:TOURNAMENT!! 06.11.14

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 6, 14 1:29 PM
april, we didn't get notice. I happened to be on my game and it popped up and started immediately. I opened it right away and there was 55 mins left even though I opened it at once.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Nov 6, 14 1:35 PM
april3850 wrote:I never got a notice about a tournament at all. I logged in at around 4pm today and nothing! I didnt know there was a tournament til I came here and saw this thread. Its not right that some of us get the announcement and some dont.

Sorry if my previous post was misleading. I didn't get any announcement either, was just making a suggestion for the future. I had just opened my game and a split second later, there was the flashing tournament icon. It showed 57 minutes left when I'd joined.

Go to: