Bonus Content

[Post New]by Boo_boo_bogie14 on Nov 7, 14 7:06 AM
I finished the game and had accessed the Bonus Content. I left it where I was supposed to put the rope together. When I tried to access it later, it indicated I had to finish the game first. Is there a glitch? Hope somebody can help. Thank you.

tetrouge
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Bonus Content

[Post New]by tetrouge on Nov 12, 14 12:01 PM
Can't help you with that but can you help me with the damn balloon??? Have tried to place it about 50 times & still nothing. Once again BFG has come up with a DUD! Runs slow & jerky, and takes too much time to get through such a BORING game!!! You're batting a thousand BF!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Bonus Content

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 13, 14 2:54 PM
Hey Boo_boo_bogie14

I'm sorry to see the Bonus Content isn't registering that you completed the game! Please contact Tech Support HERE so one of our Reps can work with you to take a look at that.

tetrouge, for the issues you're experiencing, I would also recommend contacting Tech Support with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can take a look and see why the game is running slowly and why the balloon isn't placing.

Since these are tech issues, I'm going to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE

bfgVaiya

Go to: