dancehawk
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

red dragon portal 1 defense

[Post New]by dancehawk on Nov 7, 14 11:16 AM
How do we defeat the red dragon portal where we can only use 1 turret?

I have been trying for three days . can not get the roller guys killed.

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Re:red dragon portal 1 defense

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Nov 7, 14 1:49 PM
I use a Golem upgraded to max to take care of those crabs, but unfortunately, at the last wave the last enemy cannot be defeated due to a glitch.
See a post called Red Dragon Island #2 for more discussion.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/299589.page

If you don't have access to the Golem, perhaps you are not sufficiently high level, or also check your "Skills" tab before starting the level. Another glitch in the game causes researched skills to be unavailable until you enter the Skills tab. The developer is supposedly working on a fix.

lwxb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lwxb on Nov 10, 14 9:59 PM
Thanks BlueStarFish, that worked perfectly. As for the "glitch", I was able to defeat the last wave (the Summoner) but it takes time. With the strong golem and the dragon blasting him at double-time, it still took literally at least 10 minutes for him to be defeated. After all, the Summoner does have 35,000 hit points.

[Post New]by mithrilandtj on Nov 14, 14 12:37 AM
Which golem? gold or rock?

Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Amegami on Nov 15, 14 6:35 AM
I could do a video for this, if anyone still needs it, as in 1.02 this island is pretty easy doable.

Catzen
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Catzen on Nov 15, 14 1:25 PM
I could use that video. I have been using the golem and do really well until that last guy comes along. My skill levels are high, so I am obviously missing something. Thanks for offering to post the video.

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Nov 15, 14 2:49 PM
Catzen, do you have the updated version, 1.02?

If not, you most likely will not win. Uninstall the game from GM, and re-download to get the latest version.

mickisue
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by mickisue on May 14, 15 8:28 PM
I just got the game, as it was only released for Mac. After reading the other thread, I realized that the elemental portal was the way to do it, and it worked, first time.

I maxed out all skills for the tower (don't bother using the Sergeant upgrade, there are no other towers to help out, after all), and was delighted to watch the stinking garbage crabs blow up each time.

Yes, the Summoner takes a long time. It helps to use both bombs and rocks on it, but not much.

The rocks will help in a different way, though, by blowing up the burning rocks that the dragon can't reach. Getting rid of rocks seems not only to add to energy points, but also to lower the number of enemies in each wave.

Go to: