mouser9169
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

Let's make a list of what the dark chest wants.

[Post New]by mouser9169 on Nov 7, 14 7:59 PM
If it will let me keep updating, I'll try to keep the OP current as we add stuff.

I think this would be a great help to newer players so they know what stuff to hang on to as they play the game. Don't go from memory (that's always faulty at the best of times) but by the sets of four it spits out.

- 10 Blueprints , 3 Nectar Dew, 2 Jewel Egg, 6 Puppet Emi

- 8 Travelers belt, 2 Virgo amulet, 6 Golden Oak, 2 Faita Conclave Fairy Crest

- 2 radiant dust, 5 goblin sprocket, 3 goblin herringbone, 10 golden oak

- 4 oceanic human rune, 3 emerald slippers, 4 glitterstone gem, 5 libra amulet

- 2 skyward castle snowglobe, 4 runebone bracelet, 5 silver jewel box, 1 puppet sophia

-10 Bolgite, 4 emerald slippers, 3 yellow moonflowers, 3 aquarius amulets

- 4 Puppet Trx, 3 Pet Food, 3 Fresh Frogwart, 2 Blackwood Buckler

- 10 obsidian, 2 fairy queen's portrait, 5 sun card, 5 yellow moonflower

- 3 tales from the exodus book, 5 shimmering dust, 3 moon card, 3 fresh frogwart

- 10 golden oak, 5 goblin civil service crest, 6 goblin rune of alloys, 5 pet food

- 4 run plushie, 3 witch card, 2 puppet patrick, 3 goblin diplomat crest

- 5 metallurgical human rune, 3 face moonflower petals, 4 glass slippers, 5 scarlet moonflowers (twice)

- 4 wooden jwell box, 6 golden oak, 5 bolgite, 5 blue prints

- 3 king's portrait, 3 sunstone pendant, 4 songbird feather, 5 veira conclave fairy crest

- 5 toolbox, 10 bolgite, 5 jade moonflower, 7 pocket dragon plushie

- 5 alchemical human rune, 5 metallurgical human rune, 4 House Orwen Crest, 2 Virgo amulet

Edited on 11/20/2014 at 12:13:53 AM PST

sholady
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:Let's make a list of what the dark chest wants.

[Post New]by sholady on Nov 7, 14 8:39 PM
lots and lots of the pocket dragon plushie and the goblin gear thingy........I know about these all too well...........I have fed the chest over 700 times

val2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by val2000 on Nov 7, 14 10:09 PM
The most recent (for me):
- 2 radiant dust, 5 goblin sprocket, 3 goblin herringbone, 10 golden oak

- 2 skyward castle snowglobe, 4 runebone bracelet, 5 silver jewel box, 1 puppet sophia

All these repeated after some rounds. And I can also remember so many times of 7 pocket dragon plushies and 3 silverleaf pendants...

sholady
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by sholady on Nov 8, 14 3:59 AM
goblin herringbone that was the name of the goblin thingy...and the snowglobe.. after a while the theme changes, now its the pendant parts, kind of like they want you to build sets for the games..however, what happens when you finish and master all of those????????'cause I'm just about there. I will sell off cheap every thing high dollar for those sets, no problem.

val2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by val2000 on Nov 8, 14 6:20 AM
Nothing happens, for the momment at least. I hope we'll get a reward later...
How can we build sets for the games if we spend every item feeding the chest?
And why have you fed it over 700 times? I mean it's not necessary yet (no demand, no reward) so maybe you should keep your collectibles waiting for the next upgrade.

mouser9169
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by mouser9169 on Nov 12, 14 9:07 AM
OP updated.

val2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by val2000 on Nov 12, 14 12:25 PM
To continue mouser's list (she can unit them afterwards):

- 10 obsidian, 2 fairy queen's portrait, 5 sun card, 5 yellow moonflower

- 3 tales from the exodus book, 5 shimmering dust, 3 moon card, 3 fresh frogwart (twice)

- 10 golden oak, 5 goblin civil service crest, 6 goblin rune of alloys, 5 pet food

- 4 oceanic human rune, 3 emerald slippers, 4 glitterstone gem, 5 libra amulet (twice)

- 4 run plushie, 3 witch card, 2 puppet patrick, 3 goblin diplomat crest

- 5 metallurgical human rune, 3 face moonflower petals, 4 glass slippers, 5 scarlet moonflowers (twice)

- 4 wooden jwell box, 6 golden oak, 5 bolgite, 5 blue prints (twice)

- 3 king's portrait, 3 sunstone pendant, 4 songbird feather, 5 veira conclave fairy crest

- 5 toolbox, 10 bolgite, 5 jade moonflower, 7 pocket dragon plushie

(to be continued...)

Angelfish16
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Angelfish16 on Nov 12, 14 8:32 PM
Hi mouser,

Is every person's list different? I can not find where my list fits into yours. I was expecting to see identical data but so far I do not match yours! At least I have not found it yet.

Have fed over fifty times and believe I have written them all down from the start. Are you starting from the beginning? Would my list be of help?

Please, advise.

How do you avoid duplicates?

Angelfish16

val2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by val2000 on Nov 12, 14 11:39 PM
About my list: The truth is that I have already fed the chest more than 300 times so my list refers to those items, but I've been asked for the same thing many times before.
It might be the same list for everyone (I think that's the case) or the same items in a random turn.
I am sorry Angelfish, it's not from the beginning but at least you know what you are going to meet later.

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Nov 13, 14 1:00 AM
Well, I've finished the Chest task. Fed it 500 times, got my 100 crystals as a reward. I thought new things would open up once that dreary task was completed, but I still have no quests.

Now what? Just keep playing mini-games?

I don't understand why people are feeding it 700 or more times. The Achievement was to feed it 500 times to get the reward.

Edited on 11/13/2014 at 1:04:42 AM PST

val2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by val2000 on Nov 13, 14 1:43 AM
Since the chest is still there asking for items, it's sure that we are going to feed it again and again in the future for a reason. Maybe the dark slimes and stones will be the "tickets" to enter the dark island or to play a new mini-game or something like that.
For the momment, I think it's better to wait for the next upgrade to find out what we are going to need it for.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Nov 13, 14 1:58 AM
In some respects, feeding the Chest increases your (so far) 'not asked' for collectibles. Also a good chance to sell stuff at Auction. For instance I am plagued with the Virgo amulet, as a consequence I get lots of Mystical Gemshorn which I sell at Auction.
My golden rule is never to pay over 2000 coins for any item - I'd rather play the HOS and bump up my other collectibles.
Getting well fed up of Aquarius Amulet and Traveler's Belt - very boring having to play the HOS a minimum of 6 times each collectible - grrrrr.

mouser9169
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by mouser9169 on Nov 13, 14 6:54 AM
Angelfish16 wrote:Hi mouser,

Is every person's list different? I can not find where my list fits into yours. I was expecting to see identical data but so far I do not match yours! At least I have not found it yet.

Have fed over fifty times and believe I have written them all down from the start. Are you starting from the beginning? Would my list be of help?

Please, advise.

How do you avoid duplicates?

Angelfish16

Your list would be helpful. It may be that some of the lists are 'random' and others are fixed. I know I've gotten the exact one with the traveler's belts and the one with puppet emi multiple times.

If nothing else, collecting all this data may help us understand how the blasted thing works.

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Nov 13, 14 11:48 AM
Not sure how feeding the chest works but I, too, have different item requests for the chest. However, I have only fed chest 214 times and am ready to go to level 65. I only enter daily and try and feed chest until I run out of items and will usually search a couple scenes for needed parts. I find that I am feeding mostly puppet Jop, virgo amulets, iridescent scales, goblin rune of mechanics, and goblin herringbones. I cannot remember what the first 150 to 175 feedings were as I was so excited and kept clicking and feeding until I realized it was eating all my goodies and had to start paying attention to my game LOL Happy gaming everyone!

[Post New]by lavakat61 on Nov 17, 14 2:19 PM
I have fed the things seems like a million times. Am stuck trying to get the last "button". Keeps asking for the same thing over and over and over again. I'm at level 53 and have no other quests. Any advice? Have all buildings in Gizmotek upgraded to level 5 and done all those quests. Egg not changing colors like some have mentioned. Not asking for pocket dragon items yet either. HELP

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Nov 17, 14 2:46 PM
I think we need the slime and the stones on the dark island.

[Post New]by lavakat61 on Nov 17, 14 4:38 PM
Have over 100 slime. Stones on Dark Island? What does it take to get dark island opened on the map?

[Post New]by lavakat61 on Nov 17, 14 4:41 PM
siberlene wrote:Well, I've finished the Chest task. Fed it 500 times, got my 100 crystals as a reward. I thought new things would open up once that dreary task was completed, but I still have no quests.

Now what? Just keep playing mini-games?

I don't understand why people are feeding it 700 or more times. The Achievement was to feed it 500 times to get the reward.

I have nothing that says to feed it x amount of times and get a reward. Maybe I am missing a quest. Seems like I have feed it that many times. Still can't get the last button. AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Nov 17, 14 5:13 PM
You only have to look in your Achievementlist on the right side.
One of the things is to feed the chest. You'll find it when you scroll down to the bottom.

sholady
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by sholady on Nov 17, 14 7:19 PM
I now have Dark Slime 291 and Dark Stone 288 in my Resources/Inventory..The things it wants are getting very expensive and enough feeding.............unless we get these all back somehow?????????hmm. For now I'm done..the only way to accumulate that much is through auctions and I am getting dizzy seeing the same old stuff auctioned ,,,aren't you?????
Oh BTW I think there is beginning to be a little tinge of color to the egg..kinda orangie on the right side and greenish on the upper left,,what think you

Go to: