lmay63
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

not receiving daily bonus

[Post New]by lmay63 on Nov 8, 14 5:37 AM
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I haven't rec'd my daily bonus for 2 days now. Is this happening to anyone else?

cynalot
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:not receiving daily bonus

[Post New]by cynalot on Nov 11, 14 6:43 AM
Just stared to happen to me. I logged in today and the daily bonus screen didn't pop up like normal. Really hope I don't lose my level and have to start over again, I can't remember exactly what level I'm on but I've been logging in everyday to get my daily bonus since late May early June.

4tinynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 4tinynana on Nov 11, 14 7:12 AM
This is happening to my husband & son. We are all playing on the same computer each of us has a separate BF account. I'm getting my daily bonus but they're not. This has been happening for the last 4-5 days now.

Anyone else?

Lady8star
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Lady8star on Nov 11, 14 7:56 AM
I got my daily bonus for the day but what a surprise. I got like 50 points toward energy and 250 money towards buying something. Sorry but I just can't remember the terms. basically 50 units went to the left of my screen and 250 went to the right.

What a rip off

cynalot
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by cynalot on Nov 11, 14 4:10 PM
Lady8star wrote:I got my daily bonus for the day but what a surprise. I got like 50 points toward energy and 250 money towards buying something. Sorry but I just can't remember the terms. basically 50 units went to the left of my screen and 250 went to the right.

What a rip off

Wait, are you saying that the game re-started you and you had to start from level one in your daily bonus multiplier thingy again?

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Nov 11, 14 4:15 PM
For me it was so!

You can read it in this thread:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/301474.page
Daily Bonus down to 1/7

bethessays
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by bethessays on Nov 11, 14 7:04 PM
The game has some very annoying idiosyncrasies, and uneven application of awards, rewards, and freebies is a recurring theme, n'est-ce pas? I got one of those fleeting free Pegacorns when they were briefly available, but I never got a chance at the very lucrative card game before they cut the amount. I am really starting to resent the hungry-but-boring pet food chompers, and sewing up that dumb "X" at Fahleed's place.

I haven't lost out on a daily bonus yet, but I did not get my WEEKLY bonus this week, which I usually get on Saturday. The screen came up and then disappeared immediately. I went on to play, figuring it was the annoying "slow network" that happens sometimes on weekends. I figured it would pop back up at some point, but it did no do so. <sniff, sniff...>

And that effing Dark Chest...? I am practicing TOUGH LOVE there! I have fed that thing more times than my sulky college graduate son, who can diagram a sentence or triangulate a vector, or engineer a school zone crossing on the Autobahn but cannot manage to prepare a box of macaroni and cheese!

Hey, Dark Chest! I am relaxing with my computer game here! If you are hungry, you can have a bowl of Frosted Flakes!!

Lady8star
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Lady8star on Nov 12, 14 11:17 AM
Thanks cabego. I just figured out that is what happened. I am not too computer literate so how do I go about finding that post. Where do I plug in that info? Sorry to be so dense.

Thanks again for your help.

Tabby100
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Tabby100 on Nov 12, 14 11:17 PM
I've noticed that if I've missed more than one day, the daily bonus starts over. Nothing else is lost. I play on a PC. I forgot to log in last night (late work) but was just behind one day instead of starting over again......would not want to do that!

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Nov 13, 14 1:52 AM
Pah! I didn't get a bonus this week. Bit irritating but cba telling Dr Felix.

[Post New]by tatay123 on Nov 13, 14 4:12 AM
Hello!I have 3 day do not receive daily bonuses!? Why? Tell me!

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Nov 13, 14 10:13 AM
@Tabby100
To me this happend the third time this year. I always had been over day 40 or more.

Now I start the fourth one.

[Post New]by Silvanvale on Nov 13, 14 7:18 PM
Whenever I have played the game since the update on October 24, it won't recognize that I'm connected to the internet. I keep getting the "must have an internet connection" whenever I try to login. I am connected, and have tried different connections, to see if that helps, but no luck yet. Any ideas?

mouser9169
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by mouser9169 on Nov 14, 14 5:03 AM
Luckypool wrote:Pah! I didn't get a bonus this week. Bit irritating but cba telling Dr Felix.

Check your crystal count. I've gotten crystal rewards that didn't seem to show on screen but did add to my total.

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Nov 14, 14 5:21 AM
Silvanvale wrote:Whenever I have played the game since the update on October 24, it won't recognize that I'm connected to the internet. I keep getting the "must have an internet connection" whenever I try to login. I am connected, and have tried different connections, to see if that helps, but no luck yet. Any ideas?

If you can play and it count all to your iventory, I think that doesn't matter.
I had it also a few times, a few more times *gg*

mouser9169
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by mouser9169 on Nov 14, 14 1:21 PM
Silvanvale wrote:Whenever I have played the game since the update on October 24, it won't recognize that I'm connected to the internet. I keep getting the "must have an internet connection" whenever I try to login. I am connected, and have tried different connections, to see if that helps, but no luck yet. Any ideas?

Make sure your anti-virus or firewall software hasn't updated and either blocked the port or blocked the .exe from making changes to your hard drive.

shooter9325
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by shooter9325 on Nov 15, 14 7:02 AM
I logged in on 11/15/2014 and did not receive a daily bonus. The screen didt pop up normally and I did not receive anything. I am on level 50. My friend's code is 44 7003.

Edited on 11/15/2014 at 7:23:04 AM PST

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Nov 15, 14 2:12 PM
mouser9169 wrote:

Check your crystal count. I've gotten crystal rewards that didn't seem to show on screen but did add to my total.

yes I did and nada, zippo, zero! I should know cus I had 0 and it stayed at 0!!
Just got the maximum HOS crystals though - thank you very much, that's a Nectar Dew purchase coming up, as I received 5 crystals from the Hermit too - yaaaaay all hail the hermit!

Go to: