Doesn't save your game

[Post New]by GranieGus on Apr 9, 09 4:36 PM
I have played and quit the game and started it up from where I left off just fine a few times, but once I quit in the middle of a search and when I went to open it again, I was no longer listed as a player and had to start over again. I started the game again, closed it last night and it opened my saved game fine today. I exited (closed the game) and started up again, and once more it lost my profile. I don't know if I want to start over again.

I didn't see any one else having this problem with this game yet, but it doesn't seem that others have played it from what I have read.

Edited on 04/10/2009 at 11:48:00 AM PST

Sunlaker3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Doesn't save your game

[Post New]by Sunlaker3 on Apr 9, 09 10:24 PM
Having the same issue....have had to start from the beginning AGAIN !!! UGH.
Should we reinstall?

LUVSYABABE
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by LUVSYABABE on Apr 10, 09 2:16 AM
Yes I had the same problem I played most of the demo and decided to buy it and instead of activating the download I had it downloaded again and I had to start from the beginning

[Post New]by marianns on Apr 10, 09 5:13 AM
i've had the same problem...started over three times....not too much fun playing the same levels over again and never getting anywhere

BobbiH
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by BobbiH on Apr 10, 09 2:16 PM
Same problem here. I bought it straight out; never did a demo. And it has lost my Player Profile a total of four times now. This last time I was so far along I just didn't have the heart to start all over again, so I've uninstalled it.

[Post New]by LuvHiddenObject on Apr 11, 09 6:34 AM
I got only the demo and it did not save my game...I only have 17 minutes left so I am not going to start over.

timar
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by timar on Apr 11, 09 9:37 AM
Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem. The same thing has been happening to me. I even uninstalled and then reactivated. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by cherbando on Apr 11, 09 6:33 PM
I, too, got very frustrated at not being able to save the game. I do not want to start over every time. I contacted BFG customer service and got a long list of steps to take. Unfortunately the things they said to do are not a choice. The tabs they told me to click on are not there. Me thinks they are pushing to publish these games too fast and not working out the bugs. I requested a credit.

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Apr 15, 09 6:28 PM
Any idea if this has been fixed yet? I tried the demo and only have 9 minutes left. Not worth buying if this is still an issue.

[Post New]by jenniemath on Apr 16, 09 3:13 PM
cherbando, did they give you a credit??

If so, seeing as this is not an isolated problem, perhaps all who have purchased the program and are experiencing this problem should also seek a credit

[Post New]by jenniemath on Apr 20, 09 5:36 AM
Since my last posting I have contacted support and their suggested action seems to have done the trick - no lost profiles since then.

Go to: