wrinkles89
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

So now we can bigify

[Post New]by wrinkles89 on Nov 10, 14 2:20 AM
What's the advantage?? Seems this was a discussion some time ago. I haven't been playing this game so this update was a surprise. They also changed the game icon. It is nicer.

Re:So now we can bigify

[Post New]by cat_on_the_couch on Nov 17, 14 3:56 AM
Ok, so I have blown some of my diamonds on the bigify-for-a-day just to see what it looks like. Have seen some giant Wubbies on other islands and that is just Crazy Big.
My question is, I am thinking of using 20 diamonds to make my Humbug on Earth permanently big. If I send him to Ethereal and he has to "hatch" all over again do I lose the ability to make him big or small? My guess is yes, because we all know how the game creators love for us to spend those hard to earn diamonds. But has anyone tried it? Also what happens on gold island. Does the bigify quality transfer when your place your clone there?

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Nov 20, 14 3:29 PM
I permabigafied a monster on plant island, and his image on gold was also bigafied. When I toggled his bigness off on plant, it was off on gold as well. I couldn't have him big on one island and small on the other.

I would guess that teleporting a monster to ethereal island would lose the bigafy, just as it loses the level.

BunsenH
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by BunsenH on Nov 20, 14 8:59 PM
cat_on_the_couch wrote:My question is, I am thinking of using 20 diamonds to make my Humbug on Earth permanently big. If I send him to Ethereal and he has to "hatch" all over again do I lose the ability to make him big or small?
I just Biggified a Potbelly and teleported it over to Shugabush Island. When it came out of the nursery again, it was still Biggified. So apparently that property is carried over.

Edited on 11/20/2014 at 9:01:07 PM PST

[Post New]by cat_on_the_couch on Nov 21, 14 5:08 PM
Yeah! Thanks to you all who have boldly gone ahead and taken the risk. And thanks for sharing your info with me. I had been saving up (forever) for 1000 diamonds because I thought I would have to buy that elusive Humbug. My Humbug finally materialized when I had saved 900+ diamonds. So now maybe I will splurge and spend some diamonds on some "Biggy" monsters. Or light some torches. Or just keep saving for a day.

try3cats
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
430 Posts

[Post New]by try3cats on Nov 26, 14 2:38 AM
I have Bigify all 10 of my Ghazts on Plant Island (along with 5 other monsters) and I like to leave them big.
I bigified one of my 25 Blabbits and he is huge. Bigger than the Wubbox.
I need to see my Gold Island, with island already filled to max space (16 Wubboxes and all sorts other monsters), I have 6 bigfied monsters on it.
I don't visit it when I play the game everyday.

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Nov 26, 14 5:04 AM
WOW T3C, I sure would love to see that. Way to play with those BIG babies.

Go to: