joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

New Quests/Requests

[Post New]by joshua67 on Nov 10, 14 6:44 AM
Hi, since the new update and all the new requests that we are getting to find things for people, is anyone getting a request that helps with the quests that are sleeping at the moment.

I have done loads of quests for items that people are asking for, but non of them help me, with little red riding hood and the wolf, or the Ice One (cant remember the name) or the one in the cavern.

Am I missing something or do I need to do something to start them moving again. Please can anyone help.

Excuse grammer.

Thanks

Re:New Quests/Requests

[Post New]by twilitegrl1 on Dec 3, 14 4:48 PM
I'm having the same problem. I'm level 15 right now but I have completed 3 levels and so many quests for other people and haven't unlocked a single one. Help, please.

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Dec 3, 14 9:15 PM
I have a horrible feeling that most of our sleeping tasks are waiting for us to open new areas.

[Post New]by twilitegrl1 on Dec 4, 14 8:52 AM
I really hope that's not the case. This game is so frustrating because the drop rate for items is so low. Also, it takes forever just to complete the quests because of it.

Rukacat33
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Rukacat33 on Dec 11, 14 8:34 AM
I am level 16 and have a ton of quests that I cannot do...I think you have to just be patient and wait until some of the quests that you CAN complete from the village people are done and then slowly they will be open for you to work on. I was able to get some done about the postman in that frozen scene where that old woman is standing there in the cold with icicles hanging from her ( I wonder why she doesn't go inside where it is warmer...) LOL. I think we just need to be patient. When I go into the portals I click on all the question marks and accept as many quests as I can find.....in anticipation of doing them later. When they are available for us to do, they will come up to the top with the others you are working on so you know you can start to work on them. I am only guessing on this and with my experience so far.....just be patient. It's the only thing we can do for now until they make some major changes.

Go to: