bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Quest of the Sorceress

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 11, 14 12:29 AM
Join the mysterious Sorceress on her quest to the Frozen Mountains to discover the secret to immortality, in this entertaining and challenging Match 3 quest!

Throughout the journey you'll come up against a host of deadly denizens and fierce foes, each with their own set of magical skills just waiting to challenge you. If you can defeat them with your skills and Match 3 might, you might one day reach the Frozen Mountains to claim your reward.

But be warned there are choices ahead of you on your journey and which path you take will ultimately determine your fate!

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Quest of the Sorceress

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 11, 14 8:37 PM
Puzzle Quest 1 and 2 are two of my favorite games. This one is similar. In a battle M3 game you can't go fast. It's more like chess, you have to sit back and study the board, making sure you don't set your opponent up for a killer move.
Unfortunately, there are hardly any instructions. There is a "?" in the corner, but nothing happens when I press it. In Puzzle Quest each spell requires a certain amount of a color or colors, as far as I've gotten in this game only a few colors do anything, the rest are just 'there'. If you're at all interested and haven't tried Puzzle Quest, do yourself a favor and try it out, it's a much superior game.

Edited on 11/11/2014 at 9:06:18 PM PST

Go to: