bigflipper
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

pets and friends

[Post New]by bigflipper on Nov 11, 14 4:37 AM
Is there a special way to feed pets i am on level17 only have the snowgiffin have looked through the forum but i am not able to find what i want ..... am only just getting to know about flowers and friends my number is 320445 under G.C.seem to be playing a lot at moment because i am on sick leave for next 3 months so if i can send you anything please friend me

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

Re:pets and friends

[Post New]by gernespieler on Nov 11, 14 5:55 AM
bigflipper, the pet feeding is different for each game, but the snow griffin is not one of the best pets . There are threads stickied under "Helpful links" for egg gifting and egg trading, maybe you should have a look and try to get some more eggs. You can also find the thread were people are looking for friends there and the Midnight Castle strategy guide with very helpful information.

Edited on 11/11/2014 at 5:56:26 AM PST

bigflipper
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bigflipper on Nov 11, 14 6:33 AM
ok thank you gernspieler not sure what thread stickied is though i am a bit computer dumb only just mananged to turn one on and get to the games ha ha you said snow griffin is not one of the best but not sure how to get something else as i still dont know how i got that one i do have two eggs in my folder / stock one egg of flappy eared puppy and one hopping tiger.... any help with this sorry old computer duffer in great thanks

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Nov 11, 14 6:38 AM
if you have 2 eggs in your inventory you can hatch them, go to your inventory and click on the paw rider, then look for the puppy or/and the tiger click on either of them and have a look if you have all the necessary things (thank you cards, coins) to craft the pet.

Stickied thread means it is fixed on the first page of this Forum and in the MC strategy guide you can read everything about pets

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 11, 14 12:37 PM
Look in the Laboratory
(bottom right circle, in between Inventory and Friends)

at the top left of the lab, click the tab that looks like a paw
and you'll see the requirements to make each pet.

good luck

Go to: