cynalot
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Saving?

[Post New]by cynalot on Nov 11, 14 4:08 PM
This game seems like something I'd enjoy, however I don't really want to download another free to play game that doesn't offer a way to save the game online that also automatically saves my progress and then have something happen to my computer only to have to completely restart my game because I wasn't able to save it (I'm terrible with computers, so saving to a flash drive, then constantly having to re-save it to a flash drive isn't really something I want to do). So my question to all of you is, does this game have a save function like Awakening Kingdoms where you can save it online? Or is it more like Midnight Castle where you can save the game but you have to do it by saving it to a flash drive, then keep re-saving it to a flash drive in order to keep your progress saved?

Re:Saving?

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Dec 1, 14 3:25 AM
I think it is flash drive time for me! I may not be able to open the old laptop to try and copy it though, so I need detailed (read as idiot proof) directions for how to do in Vista still. NedP or DK?

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Saving?

[Post New]by nedp on Dec 1, 14 3:59 AM
sorry guys but since the update I haven't been playing so haven't had to save my game but previous to that I was saving to USB - I have a funny feeling you may not be able to do it as easily as before the update though........ sorry hells I haven't had vista for a while now so cant recall the differences in backing up... sorry

Go to: