erma711
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Star fish

[Post New]by erma711 on Nov 11, 14 7:49 PM
Don't know what room I am in, but the hint tells me to pick up the star fish, but no matter how many times I try, the hand to pick up does not come up. Help. Can't go any further and I don't want to start over. Thanks

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

Re:Star fish

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 12, 14 3:00 PM
I'm sorry but I don't recall picking up starfish, please tell us more ie which room in which house or is it the castle? What did you do before-like what have you last received on your inventory.

erma711
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by erma711 on Jan 6, 15 8:29 PM
Thanks for your reply. I have been away and just got home. I have progressed so far.......from Castle Gate to Main Hall to up landing to upper hall to Music room then to the Cabinet................I have found all the items except the star fish. However no matter how many times I click on the star fish it will not work. The last inventory item was a yellow ribbon. Thanks for your help

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Jan 7, 15 10:37 AM
erma711 wrote:Thanks for your reply. I have been away and just got home. I have progressed so far.......from Castle Gate to Main Hall to up landing to upper hall to Music room then to the Cabinet................I have found all the items except the star fish. However no matter how many times I click on the star fish it will not work. The last inventory item was a yellow ribbon. Thanks for your help

The hidden object scene in the music room is where you can't pick up the starfish which is on the chair. It would have been because the fly squatter is in the way-and try to pick up that first, but as you said that you have already picked up all items, it could mean that you need to contact technical team.

I hope that you are able to complete the game soon.

Go to: