Occult page and keys

[Post New]by grandma_3times on Nov 11, 14 8:44 PM
I can be added to the list also. I am so sad that the only answer is to restart the game and replay it again, but I, like all the rest cannot move forward. From reading the forum It seems there is a book in the main game where I was supposed to put the "occult page" to get the Book, which I failed to see. And the game just continued on and ended. I am in the Bonus chapter and now I need the book, but I cannot go back and retrieve it either.

Big Fish has always been fair when I have reported to them that the game would not finish, I am not one who enjoys having to restart a game from the beginning, hoping it will then allow me to finish.

ausbill
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Occult page and keys

[Post New]by ausbill on Jan 15, 15 4:27 PM
you can bet your life it wont let you finish this game. I have been waiting for months for the developers to fix this glitch. I now have three games on my computer with glitches and more that I have deleted. I only buy ces so the cost to me is more.its not fair that we waste moneyon these games. its becoming a regular thing. I am very annoyed.

jconfort
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jconfort on Feb 21, 15 8:38 AM
yeah what's up with all the glitches every game has a problem can't finish two other games I hope the developers play there games and don't have a problem or do they and don't share that's just fraud ?

FNCFNC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FNCFNC on May 5, 15 10:54 AM
I have the occult book & the book key, but I can't combine them like the guide says to do

Go to: