bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 12, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

landylady1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Welcome to DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer forum

[Post New]by landylady1 on Nov 24, 14 9:24 AM
Hi, I've been stuck on chamber 4 of 4 in Baltazar for nearly a week now and am finding it impossible to move on - any tips please before I kill off the game through frustration?
Thanks
Landylady1

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 27, 14 10:31 PM
Hi landylady1, I'm guessing that you might be stuck on how to get the symbol tiles out of the loop in the right. The idea is to "build in", "clear out", and "build in" again until you can get three of the same color into that part. Since you never get more than one scale of each color in a set, it takes a few rounds of strategically placing the scales and clearing out the edges until you get scale sets that you can place into the three spots to clear that symbol tile. Focus on getting either the top or the bottom of the loop done at a time so you don't block yourself off. Use the rest of the board to set up the occasional double matches to get the dragon's help in removing three tiles. Good luck and hope that helps!

I'm completely stuck in 6-6 because the timer is insanely fast if you time out on the first attempt and I'm out of coins.

landylady1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by landylady1 on Dec 4, 14 3:15 PM
Thanks for that, I'm still trying and doing what you suggest but it is so frustrating - I can usually get one symbol tile but then don't get the colour scales I need, at one point I went through about 4 sets without a single one being pink - and by that time I had run out of spots to play, I think I may just admit defeat and uninstall the game which is a shame because I was enjoying it - I feel the developers have just made it too hard in places!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 4, 14 6:43 PM
Don't forget you can buy powerups at any time assuming you have enough coins to afford them. You can go back and replay any level previously completed to earn more coins.

landylady1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by landylady1 on Dec 6, 14 12:44 PM
Yeah finally.... got past level 4-4, took your suggestion SynthpopAddict and replayed level to get coins to complete the level, I am now a happy bunny lol!
Thank you for preventing me from just giving up!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 9, 14 4:47 PM
Congrats! I've replayed a few times, and 4-4 is the hardest level in the whole game IMO. Still takes me a few tries each time through because there seems to be a definite element of luck involved in getting the right scales at the right time to be able to clear out the spots around the loop and then build in again.

Go to: