bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Detective Agency forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 9, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Detective Agency forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Detective Agency players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Diat60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Detective Agency forum

[Post New]by Diat60 on Apr 11, 09 11:32 AM
This won't work properly for me, it runs very slowly, frame by frame by frame. I don't want to use up my whole demo time just waiting for the title to load!

[Post New]by dottydimples on Apr 11, 09 1:26 PM
This is the second game I have downloaded that does not work right.
In the Detective Agency the first room refuses to acknowledge the briefcase and the boot as well as the glass on the briefcase.

[Post New]by rusnak on Apr 19, 09 6:28 PM
Hello,can anyone help me with the button puzzle,i have tried and tried and i can't get it please help!!!

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.[/quot

johndaytrader
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by johndaytrader on Apr 19, 09 10:18 PM
Hi

Re button puzzle, there is a walkthrough on Gamezebo that shows you the solution.

Joie

[Post New]by BellevueBob on Apr 22, 09 8:38 PM
IS anyone else having such problems as music choppy ,cursor freeze ?? I just can't get this game to play correctly...AND...WHY does the magnifier glass turn green????
ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!

jkjmd03
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by jkjmd03 on Apr 22, 09 9:05 PM
yeah...i agree that this game has way too many flaws...why did i just spend the last 2 hours on this crap and now it is frozen and has no way to restart/refresh?

the big fish guys need to make sure these games work before putting them out for us to screw with,,,,

Slew2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Slew2 on Apr 28, 09 6:25 AM
This game won't even let me get into it. It downloads fine, but gives me an error and terminates when I click into it. What gives?

[Post New]by msroye on Jul 19, 09 9:05 AM
This game NEVER works! Any suggestions?

The cursor is jumpy and most of the time when you click on an OBVIOUS object, it doesn't "pick it up". What a waste of money.

[Post New]by KarenkerBa on Aug 22, 09 11:04 AM
Although the item search screens were okay they were not very interesting. The puzzles simple but the thing that torked me the most was that the English instructions were so bad at times you couldn't understand what they meant.

[Post New]by pennymerc on May 30, 10 1:42 PM
rusnak wrote:Hello,can anyone help me with the button puzzle,i have tried and tried and i can't get it please help!!!

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.[/quot

[Post New]by pennymerc on May 30, 10 1:44 PM
pennymerc wrote:
rusnak wrote:Hello,can anyone help me with the button puzzle,i have tried and tried and i can't get it please help!!!

You can click on the help and a skip puzzle button comes up..to solve and get out of it..no clues and no solution

[Post New]by GranGuppie on Jul 26, 10 3:34 PM
If there is a "hint' method of using that magnifier, it sure is the biggest mystery in the game. All I get it a green light in the window and as soon as I let go, the number jumps back to the original place.

Has anyone really played this game successfully?

[Post New]by RevaHank on Feb 1, 11 8:17 AM
GranGuppie wrote:If there is a "hint' method of using that magnifier, it sure is the biggest mystery in the game. All I get it a green light in the window and as soon as I let go, the number jumps back to the original place.

Has anyone really played this game successfully?

[Post New]by RevaHank on Feb 1, 11 8:18 AM
I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy Detective Agency, but I can't figure out how to use the hint feature. Please, someone, reply to this.

[Post New]by Bettz11 on Feb 1, 11 10:14 AM
The green button flashes faster as you get to the object your looking for. I'm having a problem buying this game as a DD. It is using my game credit. Any suggestions?

Go to: