gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Could we be getting an update

[Post New]by gerl2 on Nov 12, 14 11:33 AM
Was playing game and got an out of date notice. yippeee but can't find download.

Re:Could we be getting an update

[Post New]by cknier on Nov 12, 14 11:36 AM
The same thing happened to me. No update to be found and can't play as the game just kicks you out. Nice of BF to keep the players informed!

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Nov 12, 14 11:36 AM
Me too, was right in the middle of the game and got booted out. But there is no update.

[Post New]by wheels_of_fire on Nov 12, 14 11:46 AM
this is apalling. Amateur developers not testing properly. When are the owners/publishers of the game going to be professional !!!!!

cant run the game.

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Nov 12, 14 11:47 AM
Hey fishies!
I was just playing, when all of a sudden the a box with the flight attendant popped up in a box stating that the version of the game I am playing is "out of date," and to please download the new version from the game manager. Then it booted me out, and I went to download, annd nuttin'!
Now I can't play at all! I keep getting the same issue every time....
I signed in and tried that, nothing is there, and I was just about to complete a quest that I worked hard to complete!
Also, I am hoping that this new update includes new and more quests, as I am down to only having a daily quest to play.
I love this game and have been playing since day one! So, hopefully the

moderators will be able to provide us with some information soon.
Thanks to all at the site whom I know work hard to provide affordable games that will please all of us fishies in the pond. Which I'm sure is not an easy job, as everyone has different tastes.
Looking forward to see what the new update has to offer....
Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and to all at .
Sportspaz1449

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Nov 12, 14 11:54 AM
I deleted my game and the reinstall and the first picture is change
Christmas is coming! (Every character is dress up for Christmas)
So soon? Well...
I hope it will just as fun this year

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Nov 12, 14 11:55 AM
Sportspaz, you've been playing since day 1? You must be WAY WAY WAY up there. Probably have 10,000 honey pots, 15,000 fruit desserts, plus 10,000 shovels....

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Nov 12, 14 11:56 AM
AlexRaluca wrote:I deleted my game and the reinstall and the first picture is change
Christmas is coming! (Every character is dress up for Christmas)
So soon? Well...
I hope it will just as fun this year

Is that what we have to do, uninstall and reinstall the game?

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Nov 12, 14 12:06 PM
Yes, if you uninstall then reinstall the game you'll get the Christmas music at first and then your game goes back to normal.

wurmore
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by wurmore on Nov 12, 14 12:15 PM
I also deleted and reinstalled the game, was greeted with the Christmas Screen, but no other changes, yet. Did not loose any progress or anything else, the Halloween achievements also were untouched. So let's wait and see, if anything changes.

[Post New]by anacsfreitas on Nov 12, 14 12:34 PM
hi
i was playing the game and a message saying the game is off date apears, i go to the app and theres no update!
help??!!

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Nov 12, 14 12:35 PM
There is a change. I used to have amulets and food from last Christmas and they are gone. And the Collections are gone to

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Nov 12, 14 12:35 PM
winnerkooties wrote:Sportspaz, you've been playing since day 1? You must be WAY WAY WAY up there. Probably have 10,000 honey pots, 15,000 fruit desserts, plus 10,000 shovels....

Hi winnerkooties!
I wish I had that many! But I have had some prior unfortunate issues, where the game has crashed leaving me to start all over 2 times! After getting close to level 200! But, after my little "whine out," I actually didn't mind,I do have 100 honey pots and a lot of other gear, however, without any new quests, and only currently having the daily quest to play, it is depleting my supplies! As they are basically the same everyday. But, I am patiently awaiting the new upgrade, but after the prior boo-boo's, am scared to uninstall/reinstall for fear of losing everything I have worked so hard to re supply!!!!
So, I suppose I will just wait until it "officially" comes out! Unless any of my fellow fishie family knows for sure that I will NOT lose everything and has done the un-reinstall and has kept their inventory! (I have the worst luck!)
Has anyone lost their inventory or progress after the un-reinstall?
Thanks winnerkooties! (Cool name by the way.)
Have a wonderful day and an even better weekend.
and on me!

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Nov 12, 14 12:43 PM
Sportspaz1449 wrote:

Yep, everything about Christmas including amulets

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Nov 12, 14 12:52 PM
Lost food, amulets,Christmas achievements,Christmas collections...but retained Christmas decorations....

We used to have 31 pages of achievements, now 28 pages....don't know if the missing are related only to Xmas

Loss of the amulets and food hurts.....

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Nov 12, 14 12:53 PM
AlexRaluca wrote:
Sportspaz1449 wrote:

Yep, everything about Christmas including amulets

Hi AlexRaluca!
THANK YOU so much for letting me know, and I am sorry that you have lost everything. And a blonde question! Did you lose ALL of your inventory? ie: your collections/food etc. or only the Christmas supplies you had stockheld? Sorry, I have the flu, and it's 19* here, and my head is all fuzzy!!!!
And thanks for responding so quickly. Have a wonderful weekend!
You are welcome to the pizza party too!

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Nov 12, 14 1:20 PM
trixiebubbles wrote:Lost food, amulets,Christmas achievements,Christmas collections...but retained Christmas decorations....

We used to have 31 pages of achievements, now 28 pages....don't know if the missing are related only to Xmas

OHHH trixiebubbles, I am terribly sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, as I mentioned prior, I had that happen twice before, when the game crashed!
I wonder if you have a file that has your previous saved game? Perhaps you can open that one and be whole again? My goes out to all who have lost everything too. But on the bright side, when they do come out with the Christmas update, everything seems to fill faster, as it is more generous. I hope that everyone can or does have a saved file in your system, I tried a system restore when my games crashed to no avail. However I admit, as much as it hurt and stung, it was still fun to start over. NOT that if it happens again I will be dancing!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend.... and please do swim by the party, it will be fun!
I wish you whom have lost your inventory the very best.

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Nov 12, 14 2:54 PM
trixiebubbles wrote:Lost food, amulets,Christmas achievements,Christmas collections...but retained Christmas decorations....

same here and after downloading update, I see nothing different except first scenery. am I missing something. I am so disappointed with this game that I have not even bothered with it for past two weeks and saw update and was so hoping but am about to move on and to think, I had told everyone I knew of this game for past year and was my favorite until MC came along and I love both Found and MC but tired of doing nothing daily except destroying my inventory and no new areas to play to restore and not to mention losing all the food items, etc I had from last year saved up for more hours of fun to come. I do still have two of the Christmas decoration but for what? Do not wish to discourage others from playing, please know that I am at over 5,000 diamonds, pages of inventory and almost at level 300! So you know by this that I have fortunately had many many enjoyable hours of fun with this game just was wishing and hoping for more!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 12, 14 3:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble with accessing the update that was just released today.

To apply the update, let's follow the steps in the thread below:

New UPDATE Available For - Found: A Hidden Object Adventure (PC) - November 12, 2014

Since this is a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you'd like to you're welcome to add any tech-related posts to the thread below:

***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

If there's still any trouble with applying that update, you can contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

I hope that you're all able to access the new update and that you're able to continue enjoying the game.

bfgWaimea

Go to: