tink11513
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

No response from BFG

[Post New]by tink11513 on Nov 12, 14 4:45 PM
Last two weeks I have written to BFG on different topics. Not one response. What is going on? Are they on strike or gone out of business??????

Re:No response from BFG

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Nov 13, 14 6:35 AM
Hi tink11513,

I'm sorry to hear you have yet to receive a reply from our Support team, but I can assure you that we're not on strike and haven't gone out of business.

If a reply has already been sent, it may have ended up in your Spam or Junk folder, so I'd recommend checking those folders just in case our reply ended up there.

I'll make sure to reach out to our Support team to double-check and ensure a reply has been sent to your emails.

Have a great day!

bfgGlithui

tink11513
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by tink11513 on Dec 7, 14 4:13 PM
More time have passed and still NOTHING! I have also e-mailed BFG. Left two messages on different telephone numbers and still no response! Can you offer any explanation to this total disregard to my efforts? I will seek out the name of the CEO and bitterly complain about the lack of service!

tink

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 8, 14 8:46 PM
Tink, I've contacted customer service through clicking on the link at the bottom of the forums page and they've always gotten back to me within a few days. They used to be faster but with recent reductions in their workforce it takes them longer. I'm wondering if bfgGlithui is correct on your email filtering out their responses as junk mail so that you're not seeing them at all. Sorry you're unhappy, but it's a big pond and you're always free to swim elsewhere. And no, I'm not a BF cheerleader, I'm not even a game club member here; just someone who lurks in these forums regularly. CS doesn't check the forums, by the way.

tink11513
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by tink11513 on Dec 9, 14 4:17 PM
I never had of BFG mails in my junk box or anywhere else they are an authorized identity so they always came into my inbox. For years I have never had any complaints eventually they always answered. I am at a total loss!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 9, 14 4:43 PM
You might want to check your email account settings in case your email provider has done some upgrades and your safe or trusted senders list got lost somehow. I've never been just ignored by BF either back when they had the green envelope to click on for help, or by using the Customer Support link at the bottom of the webpage that they have now. Will say that they are not well equipped to handle tech issues though, as computers are like people...every one is a little different, and they don't have the capacity to weed through computer configurations and debug every problem. So if that's what's going on, you'd probably have better luck asking someone you know who's computer savvy and seeing if they can solve your issue.

Not sure if the problem you're experiencing is just with DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer. I have seen posts in various forums where someone thought there was a game glitch, but it was a case of them being stuck on a board. If you need help on a level in this game, I've finished it several times and may be able to provide some tips for you. Hope you find a resolution for your problem soon!

Go to: