dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

Needle and thread

[Post New]by dtouchton on Nov 12, 14 6:37 PM
I have the doll and all that is left is to get the needle and thread. The only things to do are mend the doll and give the doll. Won't let me get the needle and thread. The hint just says search fireplace room. Needle and thread are the only thing there.

obrien60
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Re:Needle and thread

[Post New]by obrien60 on Nov 13, 14 6:42 AM
me too. can't move forward in the game. has anyone heard of a fix? I posted this in tech problems and have seen no hope or response yet. this is not a system freeze or computer problem, this is a game glitch.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Nov 13, 14 10:45 AM
I guess they don't care.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Nov 23, 14 10:53 PM
Have you got the stuffing to stuff the doll before stitching?

[Post New]by jhooker6 on Mar 27, 15 9:39 AM
I have the same problem, I have out the stuffing in and whilst I can see the needle and thread, it simply won't let me pick it up. I have had other issues with this game but they have all been sorted by closing it down and going back in, but this hasn't worked for this issue. Looks like you might have to reset and start again? :-(((((

Edited on 03/27/2015 at 9:39:23 AM PST

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on May 29, 15 7:45 PM
Same problem, I can't pick it up and I see it. I didn't pick it up when first available and did all the clock things and now I can't pick it up.

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by eedebeep on Jun 21, 15 4:15 PM
So is there a fix? I have the same problem. Have all items for doll except needle and thread and can see it but not pick it up. I am NOT starting the game over from scratch.

Go to: