bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 13, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by picja1959 on Nov 15, 14 8:30 AM
I'm stuck in Chapter 4. I have the golden shield and the crest but can't get to the orb? Am I doing something wrong?

Re:Welcome to Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bnoll53 on Nov 18, 14 8:39 PM
Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide Collector's Edition
“chapter 5” Guide 6/6
I try to put the “Floral Baton and Floral Crown” on Princess Daphne and my click makes the whole picture turn dark and doesn’t allow me to click on anything.
I have tried closing the game and restarting it. I tried to delete the game and reinstall, nothing lets me get past this point, after installing this game on my 2nd Mac computer I had the same black out issue,
Please Help, I bought this game and now I may have to request a money back guarantee.

[Post New]by bnoll53 on Nov 19, 14 6:37 PM
I made sure the game download went to my application's folder and that fixed my problem with the game.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 20, 14 4:42 PM
Hi bnoll53,

Thank you for posting the issue as well as the steps that fixed it. However, I do want to remind everyone that technical issues for the game should be posted in the following thread instead:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide here!

Posting tech issues in one place will help everyone to share information that might possible help. In addition, it helps us to see if there are any issues that seem to be affecting several people instead of just one or two.

The next thing to do would be to check out our Help pages, in case there are steps there that might solve the issue.

If neither of those things work, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

I hope that you'll be able to continue with this game using the information listed above.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by AmyRaeBo on Nov 30, 14 7:17 PM
Is there not going to be a walkthrough posted for this game? I've been checking and am not finding one like I see for the other Dark Parables games. I know that the game strategy is included with the CE that I bought but I always get lost going back and forth. I Like being able to play along with the walkthrough open on my Kindle.

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Dec 2, 14 7:39 AM
What do the gold medals look like? The SG is no help.

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Dec 25, 14 4:04 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the bonus chapter? I am almost done. I have all 3 mermaids and the puzzle for princess Theresa did not appear. According to the guide it was supposed to appear when I got the bronze mermaid. It did not and I cannot finish the game. Do not want to start the whole game over to finish the bonus chapter.
I restarted the game and the puzzle appeared. I finished the game but the game finished so fast I don't know what happened to the chancellor. Oh well!

Edited on 12/25/2014 at 4:31:25 PM PST

Go to: