Worthy reward?

[Post New]by One_of_Two_here on Nov 13, 14 8:29 AM
Hi. Dupin, the Chef at the restaurant and the Atelier all sent me around town looking for a set of gold bullets, gold thimbles and (I forget the other). When I found them, I got 20 coins and was told a worthy reward awaits me. What is the reward? Where do I get it? I am desperately hoping it is a bunch of coins because I am gathering coins at 67 a shot, trying to reach 50,000 for my license.

Thank you in advance.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

Re:Worthy reward?

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Nov 13, 14 9:11 AM
If memory serves, there are bout 5-6 different golden items all with the same proclamation. Many of us have completed the game and no one got any reward other than the little medal for solving the murder! I am hoping that the reward for finding the golden items will show up later but I am not too optimistic....maybe the 20 coin was the only reward, I do not know.....

JanRG
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by JanRG on Nov 15, 14 7:15 AM
Tzeitel99 wrote:If memory serves, there are bout 5-6 different golden items all with the same proclamation. Many of us have completed the game and no one got any reward other than the little medal for solving the murder! I am hoping that the reward for finding the golden items will show up later but I am not too optimistic....maybe the 20 coin was the only reward, I do not know.....

Did you not get the box of amulets for completing the murder in the achievements?

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Nov 15, 14 8:30 PM
Yes I forgot that. But I wasn't sure if that was for the golden items or the solving of the murder or perhaps both.....they were a great help for me....

[Post New]by One_of_Two_here on Nov 16, 14 8:44 AM
Thanks. At least I know not to keep searching in my office for something that isn't there (yet).

Go to: