ramipril
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Between the Worlds

[Post New]by ramipril on Apr 10, 09 3:39 AM
I bought Between the Worlds today and keep getting to the point where you have to find hidden photos with binoculars. I get to the last 2 photos and keep try to click on the photo but it will not register that I have found it.

Am I being particularly dense today, or has anyone else had the same problem?

Thanks

Ramipril

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

Re:Between the Worlds

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on Apr 10, 09 4:24 AM
Ramipril,

I had the same problem. I think that the one you see that you think is the photo is not. If it's up kind of on the mid-left side in the trees, that is not it. I had to use a hint to find it, but I can't remember where it was, it's been a while since I played it, but Gamezebo has a walkthrough for it and shows exactly where the photos are. I hope this helps.

Edited on 04/10/2009 at 4:25:33 AM PST

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Apr 10, 09 9:26 AM
Hi ramipril,

Just wanted to let you know that I've moved this discussion over to the official Between the Worldsforum. Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

petlovr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by petlovr on Apr 10, 09 7:31 PM
I've got a different problem with the photos -- after clicking on about the fourth photo (in any order), the whole game crashes and throws me out.

[Post New]by BlackKnight_UK on Apr 12, 09 2:54 PM
It took me several attempts to get some of the photos, there seem to be a few bugs like this in the game.

[Post New]by SilverFox25 on Apr 12, 09 3:10 PM
Hello BlackKnight I'm having the same problem can only find 11 photos and also thought that one in the trees was a photo. Anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. Thank you

[Post New]by BlackKnight_UK on Apr 13, 09 3:22 AM
The one in the trees that looks like a photo is but you can't get it until you have all the others.

Go to: