Why is this game missing a chunk?!

[Post New]by jenjarrett on Nov 13, 14 1:40 PM
I really enjoyed this game, but everyone, I think, will agree that it is quite difficult, so... I had to seek for help on the Internet. Many of you who played this game have seen the video walkthrough on youtube. If you haven't, look it up and find Part 10. Now, can anybody explain why a huge piece of this game - of the version bought on this site - is actually missing? It was very disappointing for me. It's like when you read an interesting book and then suddenly realise that a whole chapter right before the end is torn out. BigFish, what is it and can you fix it?

Re:Why is this game missing a chunk?!

[Post New]by freeway34 on Feb 6, 15 3:39 PM
I also enjoyed this game but was having problems of how to continue once I came out of the tunnels with the man on the roof. So I looked it up on Youtube and there was a video by "Brain Games" Part 10. The video showed that you climb up the tree and through the hole (just like what I did) but instead of the puzzle with the man on the roof there was trees with letters on them and a riddle underneath for you to solve. Once you get through the tree riddle it then says "Chapter 6", so there is a full chapter missing and the story hasn't finished, there is still the octopus statue to solve back in the City of Dern.
I did solve the man on the roof puzzle and that was it, end of game.

Big Fish WHAT'S HAPPENED, WHERE IS THE REST OF THE GAME? THERE IS A FULL CHAPTER MISSING.
Like most people, when you buy something you expect it all to be there.

Go to: