Chapter 6 at " The Folly" will not close.

[Post New]by ErnestM on Nov 13, 14 10:12 PM
Chapter 6: "The Folly" Searched out all of the listed items in this chapter. However game won't recognize it - "The Folly" in the chapter will not close out. Played out all other locations in the game, but "The Folly will not close. Clock keeps counting down. Unable to continue with game.

leesmusic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Chapter 6 at " The Folly" will not close.

[Post New]by leesmusic on Apr 20, 15 2:44 PM
relaying all old games. I'm having the same problem with chapter 6 not closing....did you ever get an answer to the problem? Nothing is posted here.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Chapter 6 at " The Folly" will not close.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 21, 15 8:38 AM
Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with the game not recognizing that the listed items are being provided to close the chapter. Definitely doesn't make things fun not being able to progress.

Since this sounds like it may be a technical issue, please contact our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help investigate further for you.

I hope this helps!

Since this sounds like a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and place a technical thread in this game Forum. We do ask that any technical issues be placed in this thread. Thank you for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: