Mysterious Controller

[Post New]by SilentRaven22 on Nov 14, 14 7:20 AM
I can't place the mysterious controller, have placed the code and used the key but the controller thing gets sent back to the inventory. Have I missed something?

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Mysterious Controller

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Nov 14, 14 11:18 AM
Hey SilentRaven22,

I had a similar issue when I was playing as well.

I found though that for the mysterious controller, there's a 'sweet spot' on the device that you need to click on. While I know it's a bit frustrating to have to do, if you pick up the mysterious controller and then click around the very center of the machine to place it, you should find the right spot where it will attach itself.

I hope this helps out.

bfgLianorm

Edited on 11/14/2014 at 11:19:33 AM PST

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Nov 14, 14 2:35 PM
Yep, took me a few tries as well.

Zariajewel
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Zariajewel on Nov 16, 14 4:02 AM
Well i figured out there is a code of colors to press in order however my "green" button doesn't light up no matter where i press it

So i'm unable to continue the game as there isn't a skip feature on this

[Post New]by SilentRaven22 on Nov 16, 14 11:24 AM
Hi thanks for the advice, I tried every thing but still no joy so I restarted and it worked fine.

[Post New]by Mylita on Nov 17, 14 11:47 PM
I am stuck with the controller being clickable, but the code doesn't work and I can't skip this puzzle. There is also no reset. Is there a secret to getting the code to work?

Loralia
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Loralia on Feb 1, 15 1:06 PM
I am on this level as well. My problem is I can't find/get the mysterious controller. I did the glowing orb on the fish, clicked on the items inside the box, but there is no mysterious controller in my inventory. I went back and looked VERY CAREFULLY in case it was somewhere else in the strategy room but could not find a thing. Am I seriously going to have to uninstall and reinstall to start this game over???? I really don't want to do that, it takes a lot of fun out of a game for me.

Go to: