choren
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

MAJOR TECHNICAL ISSUE!!!!

[Post New]by choren on Nov 14, 14 10:14 AM
Okay so I didn't see anyone having this issue--AND the tech thread is now LOCKED. I bought the game some time ago but didn't try to play it until today. The entire game--that is, every screen--has the code on it!!! And so all the commands AND HINTS are written over the scenes. If i click on something, the code tells me I need a hammer or something. Yet the Journal is all blank pages on the left page (the images are there on the right) and it says CLUE_3, CLUE_4, etc. on those pages. I don't wan to play a game that tells me everything in advance!!! (YES, I updated drivers,contacted tech support, Dr Felix.) How do I get at least a trade for this defective game???.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:MAJOR TECHNICAL ISSUE!!!!

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 14, 14 10:42 AM
Hi there choren,

Our Tech team will be more than happy to help you out with this, including a replacement game as needed.

You've mentioned that you've reached out to us already with a Dr Felix and one of our team should be getting back to you shortly. If it has been a few days without a reply, please reply to the automated confirmation you will have received when your email was first sent in.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Go to: