ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

IDEHAAN-- Don't Quit

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 14, 14 4:54 PM
I saw your post at BZ forum. From your post it seems like you have a lot going on in your life. But, based on what I've read from you in the past... I can tell you genuinely love playing ART. So, DON'T QUIT

Just don't play. Keep it on the shelf until they release the update then see if you like what they end up releasing...

Would hate to see you go... so please think about it.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:IDEHAAN-- Don't Quit

[Post New]by wulfruna on Nov 14, 14 5:40 PM
May I add my voice to that
Idehaan, you are one of our star players and contributors, offering help and support to everyone. So the least we can do is offer you our own support at this time when you have other priorities on your mind. Sorry to hear that you need to care for a loved one, but real life is always the most important!!
But please don't give up altogether on the game, which we know is such a favorite: if you need to put it into limbo, that's fair enough, given the frustrations of such a long wait. But BoomZap have been really trying to be up-front with us, so I still don't think it is all their fault..... especially withe the latest news about BigFish, which could account for quite a lot...

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 14, 14 6:00 PM
I'm new here,but I'm on the receiving end of care. That's why I play. I can tell you first hand, it gets rough. I cry for my daughter. She needs an outlet.Watching me deteriorate and the stress of taking everything on is just too much. If the game can take your mind off your troubles for a little while, then please keep playing! It's not the same as getting out of the house for a breather, but it focuses your mind on something not so.. um.. overwhelming, exhausting. Good luck to you. My heart goes out to you.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

IDEHAAN-- Don't Quit

[Post New]by pamkatz on Nov 14, 14 11:53 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:Just don't play. Keep it on the shelf until they release the update then see if you like what they end up releasing...
Would hate to see you go... so please think about it.

Sweet, I too saw your post and agree. Take a break from the game, but keep in touch with us in the forum where the PM's are free and the humor heals.

ldehaan1
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by ldehaan1 on Dec 16, 14 11:55 AM
You guys are great and I didn't quit because of you. But it is getting frustrating with everything that is going on. and you know what I mean. I love ART, but this is my life and money and just think about what you would do if you had 3 doctor appointments in one day, and an attorney's appointment the next then 3 days later a court date and a doctors appointment.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 16, 14 2:17 PM
My heart goes out to you Idehaan. I hope your health improves and that you have the best lawyer in town and then you will be back to join us.

Happy Holidays.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Jan 1, 15 12:39 AM
I do sit in doctor's offices for 4-5 hours at least each time I go. Chemo is only one worry. I still owe $15000 to lawyers. This game helps me through it all. I'm still trying to get 1 of each collectible available and get frustrated, but at least I'm not thinking of my situation. I hope it helps you too. If you need someone in the same situation, please pm me. My heart goes out to you. I appreciate all you are doing! stay strong no matter how difficult it is!

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Jan 1, 15 1:47 PM
hellsfury64 wrote:I'm new here,but I'm on the receiving end of care. That's why I play. I can tell you first hand, it gets rough. I cry for my daughter. She needs an outlet.Watching me deteriorate and the stress of taking everything on is just too much. If the game can take your mind off your troubles for a little while, then please keep playing! It's not the same as getting out of the house for a breather, but it focuses your mind on something not so.. um.. overwhelming, exhausting. Good luck to you. My heart goes out to you.

Those that are under Medical Care have my deepest respect! I had to watch both of my parents deteriorate before my eyes. While away in the Military I would come home and they were the picture of health. But when I finally moved back home in 1994, I found out my father had colon cancer and I lost him in 1997. Then my mother started going down hill in 2001, first it was just minor medical things then in 2002 she got worse. We found out she had COPD, then it was her heart, we almost lost her in 2005 to a massive stroke but she fooled us all and survived. She was always a fighter. Later we found out she wasn't taking all her medicine that kept her from have strokes. This was when we found out she had dementia, first stage Alzheimer's. We had her placed in a nursing home so she had 24-7 care. Early 2009 she was rushed to the hospital due to blood loss, this was when we found out she had colon cancer too. After 2 operations we still lost her in September 2010. So with Doctor office visits, going to and from hospitals, and a visit with Hospice Reps. I can fully understand you and your families worries and woes. My doctor has me going through tests every 6 months to make sure I'm cancer free.
In parting words, be strong, be confident, and pray. We will be looking forward to all our friends returning to the ART Family. (Sheba did it again, she just loves to walk on my keyboard. Maybe I should get her own computer and Harlie her own desk!)

Edited on 01/01/2015 at 2:29:39 PM PST

Go to: