joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Useful Items

[Post New]by joshua67 on Nov 15, 14 12:53 AM
I'm curious, since the new update took place, has anyone had a quest where the person asking for something gave an item needed instead of just money or experience.

I'm doing all the requests and all I get is cash and experience, I need items so the game can move further along.

I have at least 15 quests/requests which have all got zzz by them and never seem to want to wake up.

Any help would be great, as it is a great game.

Thanks.

Re:Useful Items

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Nov 16, 14 7:32 AM
the zzzz indicate u need to blow up a blockage so u can reach the next area. I too have the same dilemma, I cant get the barrels I need, they are in an area closed off

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 16, 14 9:24 PM
I'm stuck with barrels too.I forgot who dropped it and where. It gave it to me the first try and now I'm irritated to say the least that I can't find it. the barrel rings aren't that easy to come by either. Found those in the crypt.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Nov 17, 14 8:43 AM
The barrels can be found at the Pier and from the Swamp Durge. Metal rims are also rewarded from the Durg Brigand. Hope this helps.

joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by joshua67 on Nov 18, 14 2:56 AM
Hi, sorry i dont think I explained myself properly, I am already into the new area, I meant somthing like a pair of tweezers, for the ice village, or something that would help me move further along in the little red riding area, or even in the cavern.

As I say I have approx 20 quests that are all asleep but dont have the items to get them open.

Thanks

[Post New]by Aoibhegreine on Nov 20, 14 8:03 AM
I'm the same. My silent quests just aren't becoming available and I doubt it's because I've not yet opened the new area which requires about a hundred different components for a bomb! Plus I have an item in my adventure window that doesn't seem to fit anywhere.

Go to: