Super Slick Flooring

Super Slick Flooring

[Post New]by StitchingCrazy on Apr 10, 09 10:18 AM
I've had no problems with this game, and have managed to upgrade the first 6 stands to Level 3.

However, I now find myself unable to progress as the Super Slick Flooring task is far too difficult for me. If only there were more treats available for the customers.

sambone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Super Slick Flooring

[Post New]by sambone on Apr 12, 09 3:13 AM
I'm having the same problem and I'm about ready to give up on this game.

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Apr 12, 09 10:37 AM
Me three! I was really enjoying this game and have hit the same roadblock.

Edited on 04/12/2009 at 10:38:12 AM PST

[Post New]by lmala7 on Apr 13, 09 12:15 AM
me fourth im soooooo stuck i cant get pass this

AmandaB71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by AmandaB71 on Apr 13, 09 10:15 AM
And me. It is driving me INSANE!!!!!!!!!! Glad it is not just me. Has anyone actually managed to do this?

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Apr 13, 09 3:28 PM
I've finished the game. At that later stage I used this strategy: Don't collect the first two payments and have only two customers waiting for their order.Every time you deliver one order, pick the first payment waiting to be collected. Good luck!

[Post New]by lorikgator on Apr 13, 09 6:58 PM
This level is beyond ridiculous. I've tried it no less than 20 times - possibly even more! I am praying the "leave two sets of cash" trick will work or I'm going to have to give up on this for good... I'm sad because it's been fun up until this! I did every other possible level and this is the only thing left I can do except make more money! If anyone else has tips, PLEASE PLEASE share them!

[Post New]by lorikgator on Apr 13, 09 9:50 PM
Okay, Phoebe222 has it absolutely right! I can't thank you enough! I went back and got in the habit of leaving two piles of money and finished the game in with no trouble at all! Phew! What a relief!!

If you get stuck, that's the key. You still have to be fast and you may have to repeat a level if they throw a bunch of things at you that are out of order on the conveyor belts, but it's doable! Be sure to go to the menu if it looks like you're going to fail so you can do it over and not lose your money. It's a pain to have to go earn it again, but then it's also good practice!

AmandaB71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by AmandaB71 on Apr 14, 09 4:34 AM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After many stressful hours I tried your tip and got it!!!!! Woot! Thak you so much for the help!!!!

toast
Salmon
Salmon
2,618 Posts

[Post New]by toast on Apr 14, 09 2:24 PM
The person who said to not pick up the first 2 payments was right BUT make sure to watch your energy level. If you are about to run out of energy simply click the menu button, then click EXIT GAME, then select play on the next screen and you can restart the day without paying for the level again. I must have tried this level at least 50 times before I finally got it and at that point I was ready to delete it and just walk away because I was so mad.

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Apr 14, 09 5:35 PM
It worked! It was driving me nuts! I guess I'm so used to TM games where chaining is necessary to pass levels. Yippee!

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Apr 15, 09 11:16 PM
It works for this level but for later levels nothing works.

I have Level 3 for the first six but only Level 1 for the 7th and have not been able to reach the last shop at all due to the difficulty level of this game.

I am sick and tired of wasting money on games that are too difficult to complete - two in the last month is too many.

lifelines34
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lifelines34 on Apr 17, 09 3:17 AM
Having problems with this level too.
Going to try the tips suggested later but for now think I'll take a break before it drives me insane!

lifelines34
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lifelines34 on Apr 18, 09 9:42 AM
Yes!!! Finally finished this level. Thanks for the tips.

Anelyda
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Anelyda on Apr 19, 09 8:32 PM
I've finished the game twice (before I started getting the director error thing). Anyway, I found that a lot depends on which tasks you do first. I had a very hard time with the super slick flooring at first. Then I found that it worked better if I earned more money and did some other tasks first. Then I do what phoebe 222 advised. It works for me, I hope it will for you!

[Post New]by charlrob on Apr 20, 09 6:21 PM
Unlike the other levels where you could buy time by picking up only the first two payments, this didn't seem to work for me.. What I ended up doing was letting myself fail the challenge and on my 3rd or 4th attempt it actually worked and everything came out in order - still difficult but manageable. This is the only level that I did this but it did actually work and now I think I might actually finish the game as I have now upgraded my stands, truck, toppings and dessert plus opened the other locations - was it a fluke? - maybe!!!! but it only costs 1500 to 2000 to find out.. Would be really interested to see if it works for others - hope so anyway.... good luck

[Post New]by dionhawki on Apr 22, 09 8:52 PM
I past that level, what I did I leave the money on the cronter laeving me to deal with two people at a time. When the money startes blinking thin I go get it.

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Apr 25, 09 8:06 PM
I didn't have problems with this....I have problems updating the level 3 Ice cream stand for the Private eye place......It freezes a bit while I try to play this level for that place but when I play everything else they are perfectly find and I get through them fast.

[Post New]by kathgcc on May 2, 09 11:18 AM
thank gawd I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I have 2 and 3 stands but can't get past this roadblock

steffwhitt
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by steffwhitt on May 3, 09 5:30 AM
the leaving the money on the counter trick isnt working for me.them stupid women are just so impatient.

Go to: