Stuck in bonus chapter

[Post New]by shawnshay on Nov 15, 14 9:14 AM
I'm using windows 8, which I think has nothing to do with the issue. I have checked everything, and finally asked for a hint, that takes me out to the original portal, which you cant even get to once you pass through it, but it does send me to that screen. Then I ask for help again and it says go through the portal. So frustrating. There is nothing else I can do. I have a pen, a piece of paper, two pieces of ore, an elastic band, an antidote and a scythe in my inventory. Please help

Re:Stuck in bonus chapter

[Post New]by MirabellSummer on Nov 21, 14 8:45 AM
I know the antidote is to be used twice.
Once for the pixie queen. When you give it to her she will thank you and give you a seal. The tree will also thank you when you go one scene backwards.
The second place it is to be used, is in the scene by the water. You have to give it to the tree (it's placed to the right in the scene), but you can first reach the tree as soon you have the pegacorn.
Hope it made sense.

crzy4gms
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Stuck in bonus chapter

[Post New]by crzy4gms on Feb 22, 15 10:12 PM
shawnshay wrote:I'm using windows 8, which I think has nothing to do with the issue. I have checked everything, and finally asked for a hint, that takes me out to the original portal, which you cant even get to once you pass through it, but it does send me to that screen. Then I ask for help again and it says go through the portal. So frustrating. There is nothing else I can do. I have a pen, a piece of paper, two pieces of ore, an elastic band, an antidote and a scythe in my inventory. Please help

Try Entering the pixie tree.

crzy4gms
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Stuck in bonus chapter

[Post New]by crzy4gms on Feb 22, 15 10:13 PM
shawnshay wrote:I'm using windows 8, which I think has nothing to do with the issue. I have checked everything, and finally asked for a hint, that takes me out to the original portal, which you cant even get to once you pass through it, but it does send me to that screen. Then I ask for help again and it says go through the portal. So frustrating. There is nothing else I can do. I have a pen, a piece of paper, two pieces of ore, an elastic band, an antidote and a scythe in my inventory. Please help

Try Entering the Pixie Tree or click on wither tree.

Go to: