Flower pot on the train

[Post New]by welscher21 on Nov 15, 14 11:49 AM
I cannot plant the seeds to grow the flowers on the train...anyone have any suggestions?

Flower pot on the train

[Post New]by adultishgambino on Nov 16, 14 6:22 AM
welscher21 wrote:I cannot plant the seeds to grow the flowers on the train...anyone have any suggestions?

I am having the same problem... it's like the game just stopped. I can't find the last piece to the theatre thing that is opposite the box to cut with the saw... which i can find the other saw for. And the hint stopped working!

Re:Flower pot on the train

[Post New]by AnnaDee on Nov 16, 14 7:05 PM
I'm stuck on the flower pot also.

[Post New]by AnnaDee on Nov 16, 14 7:05 PM
I'm stuck on the flower pot also.

whisper482
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by whisper482 on Nov 17, 14 6:49 AM
To plant the seeds you have to water the soil and rake it first. Then put the seeds in and the growth packet.

[Post New]by adultishgambino on Nov 17, 14 11:13 PM
whisper482 wrote:To plant the seeds you have to water the soil and rake it first. Then put the seeds in and the growth packet.

Where do you get the growth packet from?

Edited on 11/17/2014 at 11:14:11 PM PST

[Post New]by Emma777 on Nov 18, 14 5:45 AM
Where can I find the rake on the train?

[Post New]by adultishgambino on Nov 19, 14 2:45 PM
Emma777 wrote:Where can I find the rake on the train?

Click on the flower pot next to the hookah, take the figurines under the pot then back out and click on the pictures above the glass door and put the figurines onto the correct pictures and you'll get the rake.

twinsoniclab
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,464 Posts

[Post New]by twinsoniclab on Nov 30, 14 9:08 AM
I thought I couldn't get the rake, because I didn't see one of the glass pieces. I came back a few days after giving up (forgetting I had given up!) and saw it! So, make sure you find all the pieces. I was missing one way down on the right, and it was hard to pick up. I got the rake right away after that!

[Post New]by choppie59 on Jan 29, 15 4:44 PM
Where do I find the Growth packet

Go to: