I am stump and jammed when I get handcuffed with not inventory

[Post New]by Bids123 on Nov 15, 14 6:34 PM
I find the 2 kids and wake up locked on a chain in the dark. No inventory and no idea how to get out of this ...

Anyone?

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:I am stump and jammed when I get handcuffed with not inventory

[Post New]by Bartsister on Nov 17, 14 5:03 PM
Hi Bids,

The Strategy Guide might be faster help than the boards. I do hope you have figured it out already but in case not, here's a nudge for you.

You are handcuffed, but on a long chain. You can reach things around the room. Check out some of the stuff on the desk and that should get you moving again. Hope this helps. Post again if you need something more specific.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by flossymae on Nov 21, 14 1:13 PM
I have the same problem but guess what I can reach the hand but it just falls and is no where to be found nothing at the bottom and no way out of the game except go and end task from my desktop

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Nov 21, 14 3:26 PM
Once you have picked up the hand you should be able to flip the switch to light up the room. Even if you don't see it in your inventory (I can remember if it went in there or not), try flipping that big switch over the desk. Then once the room is lit up, then you can explore what is on the desk and get yourself out of those handcuffs!

Hope this helps!

Go to: