Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Exactly Like Pros Use - ALSO its Progressive. Read Instructions

[Post New]by Yaelle on Nov 16, 14 2:10 AM
I cant post in any of the reviews sections of any games anymore...whatever that's about. But I felt like I *MUST* counter those negative reviews this game has gotten.

I have been in many a brain injury program in the past & I have used all kinds of similar, professional software for this sort of thing. I don't even see any difference between this game & what the occupational & other therapists use. Its really good.

People claiming the game is too easy apparently do not read instructions well, because it clearly states that the game starts off easy & then as you progress, it adapts to your capabilities!

I'm shocked that I'm the one with the brain injury & I can remember that, yet all the negative reviewers cannot. That customization is another thing this has in common with the really expensive programs.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Exactly Like Pros Use - ALSO its Progressive. Read Instructions

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 16, 14 2:12 PM
Hey Yaelle

Sorry for the locked review thread! A change was made recently to the forum system that automatically locks threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more. This change was made to help improve stability and performance of the system. 

If you’d like to start a new thread on the same topic, you’re definitely more than welcome to do so! We definitely want you all to continue discussing the game

In addition to this, if you’d like to reference the older thread so others can find the older posts, you can definitely copy and paste the URL into your post. Please keep in mind, however, that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in a post.

I hope this information helps, but if there are any questions, please feel free to PM one of the Mods!

Also, it's really great to see how this game stacks up next to the programs used for therapy and rehabilitation

bfgVaiya

Go to: