YIPPEE!

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

YIPPEE!

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Nov 16, 14 4:18 AM
I just received another update, and not only did we get our Christmas collections back, but we also have 3 in total now!!!! Thank you so much !
I can't wait until they become active!
So to all whom thought that you lost your old Christmas items, you haven't!!!!
And I was wrong before, there is no 2014 collection, but 3 different Christmas collection boxes of items to collect!

Happy Playing fishes!

I'm a happy camper!

gabrielsmom
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:YIPPEE!

[Post New]by gabrielsmom on Nov 16, 14 5:27 AM
Glad you are happy. Before they were taken away mine were full-ready to be crafted. Now all are empty. So no big whoop here.

gulfstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gulfstream on Nov 16, 14 7:07 AM
Mine are empty as well. Big sigh!

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Nov 16, 14 10:10 AM
I look at it this way.
Yes, I lost all the collection pieces I had from last year. But I was close to (or had finished) the achievements connected with them.
So when the special kicks in, I get a chance to win all those achievements, AND the accompanying goodies, from scratch.
It kind of hurts to have lost my energy items and the couple of amulets I had left, but I've learned a good lesson. By springtime, I will have used all of my old bunny candy and springtime amulets, so I won't have any rude surprises. I'll repeat for Halloween and Christmas. (Well, maybe not those dark amulets...I might let them go without too much regret...)
Last year the system glitched when the special started. I can't even remember how many weapons crates I stashed during that time. Every time I restarted the game the elf (?) count restarted, and banishing 5 of them got me another weapons crate.
So look at it from both sides...I'm definitely looking forward to getting my achievements all over again.

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Nov 16, 14 1:55 PM
I am so sorry y'all lost your previous collection pieces, I still have mine from last year!?! Did any of you un-reinstall the game? That would be one reason I believe. But I was way too chicken to do that, as I have had to start over twice due to issues.
Even the Spring Collection box came back!!!!
I hope that when they activate them, that your collected items return.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Nov 16, 14 1:58 PM
~ekstra2000 your view of glass half full, half empty is a nice place to be. But to those "Robbed" of items they have earned (buy using there resources or used diamonds to gain energy or just the shear act of accomplishing the many HOG's to complete collections. IS WORTH SOMETHING! Wither it was earned in this virtual world of "Found" or If you had your bank account robbed. Tell me what is the fundamental /
?difference? Taking from someone is not acceptable. How would you explain this to a child.? Well it's ok to steel from people in a game, but not in real life????

While playing monopoly, I steel 5000 dollars from ekstra...YEAAAA....don't tell any one...whoops she found out...but she is ok with that, WhAT are you serious?

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Nov 16, 14 3:50 PM
Hoosier Amy:

I was "robbed" of my collection, energy, and amulets. But I refuse to get mad about it. First of all, it's a game. Second, there's not much I can do about it. SInce we're online now, I have hopes that they'll be able to "back up" the servers and get our stuff back. If not, not.
As for your Monopoly example...my ex always wanted to be the banker, and he was always trying to embezzle. I just kept a running total of his money in my head (yes, I can do that...at least I used to be able to) and called him on it.
Regardless, I'm waiting until the special kicks in. And I really DO look forward to winning the accomplishments again...I get a kick out of the prizes. And let's face it, any extra diamonds or other things I got last year for the accomplishments is long gone, so I'm going to have lots of fun getting those prizes again.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Nov 16, 14 5:46 PM
As for your Monopoly example...my ex always wanted to be the banker, and he was always trying to embezzle. I just kept a running total of his money in my head (yes, I can do that...at least I used to be able to) and called him on it.

Lol...know wonder he's an "Ex"....Me, a bit of a control freak i guess, do the money in the family, banker in Monopoly...Just celebrated our 25 anniversary this weekend, and I even remembered the coupons for the Mexican restaurant...didn't mean to sound like such a Grinch...

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Nov 16, 14 6:01 PM
Needless to say, I didn't let him play with the real money. I figured if he wanted to try to cheat in Monopoly and I didn't let him, he'd get a little sour-grapish, but that's why I made sure I controlled the real stuff.
I admit to being a bit "funny" about money...I think its only value is what you do with it. So I try to enjoy anything I get...my kids are quite well aware that I'm spending their inheritance. Besides, they're all more "successful" than I am. :-) (By which I mean that they have more income.)
Anyhow, thanks for the reply. I'm glad I made you laugh.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Nov 16, 14 6:43 PM
And thanks again, for the honest reply,,,,, we can get so caught up in these games. Wishing all the best for you and yours

did i just find something good...

[Post New]by northernsoulman on Nov 17, 14 1:18 PM
just went into xmas boxes...nothing in 3 of them but decided to craft anyway....try it everyone ended up with 5000,yes 5000 diamonds...i had hundreds of ribbons to use which helped....TRY AND CRAFT EMPTY BOXES...

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Nov 19, 14 2:32 AM
ekstra2000 wrote:Hoosier Amy:

I was "robbed" of my collection, energy, and amulets. But I refuse to get mad about it. First of all, it's a game. Second, there's not much I can do about it. SInce we're online now, I have hopes that they'll be able to "back up" the servers and get our stuff back. If not, not.
Regardless, I'm waiting until the special kicks in. And I really DO look forward to winning the accomplishments again...I get a kick out of the prizes. And let's face it, any extra diamonds or other things I got last year for the accomplishments is long gone, so I'm going to have lots of fun getting those prizes again.

Hi ekstra2000!
I am truly sorry that you have lost your things, but I agree, you have a great attitude about the whole debacle. I admittedly, was a little less "non-upest," when I lost my game and progress twice, and had to start over from scratch!
However I did enjoy the progress, and gathering inventory, in which I have a good stock of now. (Probably shouldn't have said that with my luck!) I'd sure be beyond sad if I had to start over again!
Your (I am borrowing here,) glass half full attitude is contagious, and I appreciate your candor. Best of luck in continuing the game, and collecting your inventory again.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Nov 19, 14 4:13 AM
We had 3 collections last year as well, I'm not sure what you mean? I also lost all my collectibles. For all 3 of them.

jrd0427
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jrd0427 on Nov 19, 14 3:49 PM
When I read that some had recovered their Christmas items, I was so hopeful. But, alas, it was not to be for this sad fishie. "All I want for Christmas is" my lost Christmas stuff...One can only hope!

[Post New]by nferris1911 on Nov 19, 14 4:06 PM
I HAVE HAD THIS GAME A LONG TIME, AND HAD TO RESTART MY COMP. DUE BUG, AND LOST ALL MY DIAMONDS AND MONEY ALONG WITH LEVEL. HAVE TO START FROM THE START. I AM SO UPSET BEEN PLAYING A LONG TIME. SPEND A LOT OF MONEY MORE THAN IF I PURCHASED THE GAME JUST TO LOSE IT ALL. I LOVE THE GAME AND FEEL THE GAME SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE RELOADED. I BACKED UP BUT DID NOT BACK THIS UP BECAUSE IT WAS FREE TO PLAY. ANY HELP ON WHAT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO? THEY TOLD BE TO UNINSTALL AND RELOAD THAT DID NO GOOD. PLEASE HELP ANYONE THAT MAY HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT TO DO.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Nov 19, 14 6:21 PM
nferris1911 wrote:I HAVE HAD THIS GAME A LONG TIME, AND HAD TO RESTART MY COMP. DUE BUG, AND LOST ALL MY DIAMONDS AND MONEY ALONG WITH LEVEL. HAVE TO START FROM THE START. I AM SO UPSET BEEN PLAYING A LONG TIME. SPEND A LOT OF MONEY MORE THAN IF I PURCHASED THE GAME JUST TO LOSE IT ALL. I LOVE THE GAME AND FEEL THE GAME SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE RELOADED. I BACKED UP BUT DID NOT BACK THIS UP BECAUSE IT WAS FREE TO PLAY. ANY HELP ON WHAT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO? THEY TOLD BE TO UNINSTALL AND RELOAD THAT DID NO GOOD. PLEASE HELP ANYONE THAT MAY HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT TO DO.

Sorry for your loss...contact CS, in the mean time,,, back up your game. Good luck

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Nov 21, 14 11:57 AM
Sportspaz1449 wrote:I am so sorry y'all lost your previous collection pieces, I still have mine from last year!?! Did any of you un-reinstall the game? That would be one reason I believe. But I was way too chicken to do that, as I have had to start over twice due to issues.
Even the Spring Collection box came back!!!!
I hope that when they activate them, that your collected items return.

I didn't uninstall my and it happen to me so uninstalling had nothing to do with it.

Also always back up your game files. I will always have a copy on hand if something happens. I put mine on a Lexcar ( 512 MB ) . It really helps save your progress so you do not lose it.

Edited on 11/21/2014 at 12:06:14 PM PST

Rivakonneva
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

did i just find something good...

[Post New]by Rivakonneva on Nov 23, 14 7:43 PM
northernsoulman wrote:just went into xmas boxes...nothing in 3 of them but decided to craft anyway....try it everyone ended up with 5000,yes 5000 diamonds...i had hundreds of ribbons to use which helped....TRY AND CRAFT EMPTY BOXES...

This really works! I had the ancillary items, so I it a shot. I got seven Santas, 5 Xmas trees and and one of the third one FOR FREE until I ran out of ribbons.

I look at it this way: I just got paid back for the Halloween and Christmas items I lost last year due to faulty updates.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Nov 23, 14 8:38 PM
Bumping to bring above the spam, since Mod's aren't around.....Please Mod's don't hand slap me for this. I know you gotta sleep too

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Nov 23, 14 8:43 PM
bump, so spam doesn't win....sue me....

Go to: