Game will not work

[Post New]by divinskyc on Apr 10, 09 4:47 PM
I have downloaded this game several times, and every time I think it is going to run, the screen goes black and Red and Blue and Yellow Bars appear and it reads, OUT OF FREQUENCY, then I have to shut my pc all the way down and turn it back on to get my pc to work again.

Re:Game will not work

[Post New]by megansgma on Apr 16, 09 5:46 PM
I have the same problem. Did you ever get your game to work?

[Post New]by BobbysoxPal on Apr 16, 09 10:03 PM
I have had that problem before. It appeared to be the resolution I had set for my monitor, and/or the refresh rate. Take it down to the minimum for each and see if that helps. Some monitors cannot be set to the higher refresh rates that may be required for some games.

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on May 11, 09 1:03 AM
Hi, I have had trouble starting this game as well. When I hit the 'play now' in the trial period, it starts to open up and all I get is a border with a heading and just nothing in the middle, I can see through to the desk top. We have spent quite a bit of money upgrading the computer, upgrading the video card and don't have any problems with any other game. Just wondered if anyone has found an answer for this game. thanks so much

[Post New]by sbritland54 on Aug 4, 09 5:23 AM
I am also having problems with this game. Can't change player name from hello owner. Doesn't hole current score when quit game - score decreases. I have got through to level 3-5 and got 3rd dragon wallpaper (Gotion) but results don't show it as being unlocked. I am stuck on 3-5. Have played and finished this level 3 times but it just won't move on. Sometimes have trouble starting game. Game sometimes freezes during play - usually after bit egg explosion - won't renew eggs so have to finish game and restart. Anyone else experiencing any of these problems? Any answers for me.

[Post New]by arseniy on Jul 31, 10 10:09 AM
this and some other games not works for me. It goes to full screen and monitor says Out Of Range.

I tried to instal latest driver and DirectX not helped

GaCorolla
Shark
Shark
13,397 Posts

[Post New]by GaCorolla on Sep 6, 10 8:49 PM
The problem must be in the software if all of you and myself are having problems. I don't understand it because it worked fine during the demo. After I bought it, it tried to open with both the windowed and the full screen , I lost my cursor, and the only way I could close it was to use the keyboard Alt-F4 method. I tried to uninstall and reiinstall it 3 or 4 times with the same result. I don't understand why BF can't contact the developers to fix it. The support group have offered me a credit for it, and I will take it, but I really am disappointed!! In order to purchase this game, I would have to pay more to get it, and if it still didn't work, the other places might not be as accomodating as BF is about these things.

procats
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by procats on Apr 16, 14 6:54 PM
Mine went to a black screen and had to reboot the whole computer to get out. Just not worth the hassle. Deleting.

Go to: